Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

yeh. its going to be really tough when the new cd comes out and theres gonna be a bunch of new people and a million posts a day. oh well...
-neal

YEs it is. IT will be hard to identify the threads you wnat to read, an dhard to find stuff you are looking for an answer to as well.

I cant wait though really. The more the merrier. And the more thats here, that means surly there will be a few to flame the fuck out of.

Originally posted by ledmag
UP

comeon, someone bitch about us not likeing IE as much NEVERMORE.

Or better yet, tell which you like, and WHY.

Hate to ask this of someone here, but without asking me to read 595 previous posts, what's all the hubbub about?

I love both bands, for different reasons. Nevermore is a POWERFUL dark and HEAVY progressive metal band that reminds of Queensryche with balls. Iced Earth nearly single-handedly carried the USA metal torch for years, and kept the "classic" Metallica/Megadeth thrash attack intact while adding their own riff-inspired accessibility. Can't one like both? Someone fill me in here...

Originally posted by neal
yeh you can like them both. lots of people do. he just wants to know which you like better.
-neal

Ah, well if that's the case, I DO like Iced Earth better, mostly for the reasons I listed above. There songs just hit something for me and there was instant appeal. Nevermore took more "work" for me to get into, though perhaps that means the band's catalog & music will be more rewarding as time goes by. I don't know yet, so it remains to be seen. Plus, I've seen IE live, I have ALL their albums and I'm just in general more familiar with their music. I do like both bands greatly, I just like IE more.

Originally posted by markgugs
Nevermore took more "work" for me to get into, though perhaps that means the band's catalog & music will be more rewarding as time goes by.
yeh, iced earth is more easily accessable, but that also means they are more generic and (IMO) way more boring. it aslo depends on which nevermore cds you own. i get the impression that you do not own them all. albums like 'politics of ecstacy' and 'dreaming neon black' are way more interesting and varied than the newest one 'dead heart in a dead world'. im also not a fan of the newest 3 iced earth. i think jon is just kind of repeating himself and his same tired formula.
-neal

ps glad we're gettin along better here than on that stupid nile thread on the AE board hehe.

Ya'll are some bitches. You fight like childen. I like Nevermore. And I like IE. so fuking what. I don't like trends, posers, or none of that fake ass shit. But this is stupid to fight and force each others' opinion upon one another. Just let it go and squash it. Every last bit of it. Let it go!!!

Originally posted by markgugs

Ah, well if that's the case, I DO like Iced Earth better, mostly for the reasons I listed above. There songs just hit something for me and there was instant appeal. Nevermore took more "work" for me to get into, though perhaps that means the band's catalog & music will be more rewarding as time goes by. I don't know yet, so it remains to be seen. Plus, I've seen IE live, I have ALL their albums and I'm just in general more familiar with their music. I do like both bands greatly, I just like IE more.

Ill take up where neal left off on the explaining. I ment to quote your other replie, sorry, im not going back hahahah.

One of the reasons neal and I have kept this thread up is, most ppl who enter this, they seem to disregard the part of my originating post that read something like this...."no flame, no fight, this is my opinion, please give us your opinion, and why"

It seems that some ppl call Neal and I childesh over our opinions, and what they cant realize is, they are the childesh ones. Just like the guy above this post. I dont get it.

All i know is, it really gets me off to watch these flop fucks flame us like were are retards, and the whole time, they are the ones who are not following directions, letting their anger get the best of them. They think the whole time that just cause their opinion is different, that they are right.

Well, they are right, in there OPINION, not mine.

This thread was never intended to get out of hand. I was looking for a few laughs yeah, thats easy from the first sentence in this thread.

So, im gonna keep this thread up as long as i can. Cause it sure seems like the dip shits just cant take it. ANd they need a lesson.

You my friend, followed the directions....WAY TO GO FOR YOU.

Now im gonna address teh flop fuck up above here. The unregistered fuck.

Originally posted by Unregistered
Ya'll are some bitches. You fight like childen. I like Nevermore. And I like IE. so fuking what. I don't like trends, posers, or none of that fake ass shit. But this is stupid to fight and force each others' opinion upon one another. Just let it go and squash it. Every last bit of it. Let it go!!!

Ill tell you as i tell all RETARDS. You are the bitch, cause you are are here flaming.

Reread the first post, it say dont flame just tell us who you like, and why. You are stupid, you know this im sure.

You see, if you look back and look really hard, since your a retard, you may need to look a bit harder, but look real hard, and you will see, that i or neal, never flamed ONE person, till we were flamed.

You see, im not forcing my opinion on you, you are forcing yours on me. You fuck heads who want to flame, if you like IE, or you like both, you just cant take it that we dont.

Your worthlless. You a peice of shit. You should kill yourself and do the world a faver. YOu are breathing AIR that would benifit a fucking RAT you sorry low life son of a BITCH ass whore.

did i say fuck you? I may have ..oh well, ill do it again...FUCK YOU RETARD.
Go crawl up Jons ass, and WD's as well, you little asshole licker.