Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

I'm sorry to rain on your guys' parade, but clearly anyone assuming Dane's a better vocaist than Matt obviously hasn't seen the two bands live. Clearly Nevermore has more unique, intense, and intricite sound then IE. But since Matt joined IE, there have been few bands making as tight and crisp sounding metal, and it's because of his voice. Warrel's intensity sounds nice on cd done a million times over in the studio, but Matt is a flat out in your face killer metal vocalist. That being said, DHIADW kills anything IE has ever done, but IE has a far bigger listenable catalog. Bottom line, Nevermore is better talent wise, but give IE the respect they deserve you morons.

ok ima pull a ledmag and answer the questions/concerns one by one

I'm sorry to rain on your guys' parade, but clearly anyone assuming Dane's a better vocaist than Matt obviously hasn't seen the two bands live.

ok ill give you that. i have only seen nevermore not ie. but nevermore sounded fucking great. just like on the albums. i dont like matts voice all that much.

Clearly Nevermore has more unique, intense, and intricite sound then IE.

hey score another point for you!

But since Matt joined IE, there have been few bands making as tight and crisp sounding metal, and it's because of his voice.

now that is just a dirty lie. tell the truth you little scrotum. since matt joined IE the overall quality of the music has gone down 2398769865 percent. the only good IE albums are the ones that dont have him, back when jon could write an original riff.

Warrel's intensity sounds nice on cd done a million times over in the studio, but Matt is a flat out in your face killer metal vocalist.

warrel is better than matt could fucking dream to be. the only reason he doesnt fucking rub it in everyones face is because he is modest. something you cant say about that little cocksmoker jon.

That being said, DHIADW kills anything IE has ever done,

probably.

but IE has a far bigger listenable catalog.

not on your fucking life. you should be shot for making such a fraudulent statement. cunt.

Bottom line, Nevermore is better talent wise,

yes.

but give IE the respect they deserve you morons.

fuck off.
-neal

Originally posted by neal
ok ima pull a ledmag and answer the questions/concerns one by one

I'm sorry to rain on your guys' parade, but clearly anyone assuming Dane's a better vocaist than Matt obviously hasn't seen the two bands live.

ok ill give you that. i have only seen nevermore not ie. but nevermore sounded fucking great. just like on the albums. i dont like matts voice all that much.

Clearly Nevermore has more unique, intense, and intricite sound then IE.

hey score another point for you!

But since Matt joined IE, there have been few bands making as tight and crisp sounding metal, and it's because of his voice.

now that is just a dirty lie. tell the truth you little scrotum. since matt joined IE the overall quality of the music has gone down 2398769865 percent. the only good IE albums are the ones that dont have him, back when jon could write an original riff.

Warrel's intensity sounds nice on cd done a million times over in the studio, but Matt is a flat out in your face killer metal vocalist.

warrel is better than matt could fucking dream to be. the only reason he doesnt fucking rub it in everyones face is because he is modest. something you cant say about that little cocksmoker jon.

That being said, DHIADW kills anything IE has ever done,

probably.

but IE has a far bigger listenable catalog.

not on your fucking life. you should be shot for making such a fraudulent statement. cunt.

Bottom line, Nevermore is better talent wise,

yes.

but give IE the respect they deserve you morons.

fuck off.
-neal

Is it really necesarry to be a total jackass to anyone who defends Iced Earth? You're acting as if someone was trying to steal your woman or something.
It seems like you're as obsessed with Nevermore as some of the people on the old Megadeth boards were with Dave (not a healthy thing).

Originally posted by Unregistered
I'm sorry to rain on your guys' parade, but clearly anyone assuming Dane's a better vocaist than Matt obviously hasn't seen the two bands live. Clearly Nevermore has more unique, intense, and intricite sound then IE. But since Matt joined IE, there have been few bands making as tight and crisp sounding metal, and it's because of his voice. Warrel's intensity sounds nice on cd done a million times over in the studio, but Matt is a flat out in your face killer metal vocalist. That being said, DHIADW kills anything IE has ever done, but IE has a far bigger listenable catalog. Bottom line, Nevermore is better talent wise, but give IE the respect they deserve you morons.

Ok, fuck you. NEal handled you very well.

Teh question was for your OPINION retard, not to flame us for ours.

Goddman you bunch of first grade JON wantabe's. WHat the fuck is your problem? I promise we will not flame your pathetic JON loving asses just for loving Jon, dont flame US, for not wanting to touch his privates ok?

If you jokers would read, you would see, we are not after flames here, but we are willing to SMASH you and your argument/esay/shit spewing, whatever you like to call it, any way, smash you and your argument just like we have everyone else who tries to coem in here and run off at the mouth.

If you cant contend, and as of yet, no one who has flamed Neal and myself really havnt been able to contend, so, if you cant contend, either:
A) Do not post in this tread
OR
B)Just leave your opinion, and as you do with yur opinion, do with your self....leave............

Originally posted by Loner

Is it really necesarry to be a total jackass to anyone who defends Iced Earth? You're acting as if someone was trying to steal your woman or something.
It seems like you're as obsessed with Nevermore as some of the people on the old Megadeth boards were with Dave (not a healthy thing).

Ok, retard number 4746369878276262837.8 who has enterd the trhead.

READ YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER.

You know why your a loner? Its not by your own choice, its cause noone likes you. Take a hint. Jump off a cliff, but get your parents to come wacth.

SO fuckin stupid.

WE ARE SURROUNDED BY FUCKEN HALF WIT RETARDS!

Hey ledmag and Neal. Is it just me or are some of these idiots not getting the point of this thread. I understand that you guys have a serious distaste for Jon, and you are certainly entitled to your opinions. Where as I posted my opinion of the whole debacle where I didn't think he was that bad of a guy yaddi yaddi without flaming you guys so therefore you two didn't flame me and actually responded to my post with an open mind. Jesus, some morons obviously don't understand the whole "flame not, lest ye be flamed yourself" idea that ledmag stated at the beginning of this thread. That is one of the reasons I don't post very often. Not because of you two, but because some of the zealotry of others who can't handle the fact that someone has a different opinion other than theirs. Pardon the senseless rambling guys.

pardon nothing you have a great point. ledmag has said it time and time again, we're fine with your opinion till you make some kind of personal attack. then we get pissed. especially ledmag haha. peace out man, you're always welcome here.
-neal

wasn't this at like 25 pages yesterday, now its at 39.WOW.

ITs 15 pages on my screen. Hasnt chnaged on mine either.

??????????????

BWD, his screen always shows a larger number of pages than mine,.\

??????????????

Originally posted by taoofground43
Hey ledmag and Neal. Is it just me or are some of these idiots not getting the point of this thread. I understand that you guys have a serious distaste for Jon, and you are certainly entitled to your opinions. Where as I posted my opinion of the whole debacle where I didn't think he was that bad of a guy yaddi yaddi without flaming you guys so therefore you two didn't flame me and actually responded to my post with an open mind. Jesus, some morons obviously don't understand the whole "flame not, lest ye be flamed yourself" idea that ledmag stated at the beginning of this thread. That is one of the reasons I don't post very often. Not because of you two, but because some of the zealotry of others who can't handle the fact that someone has a different opinion other than theirs. Pardon the senseless rambling guys.

You are a WISE man, and i think very highly of you.

POst more dude, either flame the retards back, or ignore them.