Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

PCs fixed, and I got some virus scanner called PC cillin

anyway,you know what song really kicks ASS

BURNT OFFERINGS

what a fucking incredible song.I consider Jon a genious for thAT song alone.The mood is SO fucking awesome.It creates such a fucking killer atmosphere.Truly a masterpiece.

This came to mind when I was listening to it this morning, I haven't been able to get over it's brilliance all day.

RP>>It is good. Actually, since Zanex came to the house, i have had Something WIcked in my changer. Nevermore still rules ahahhaha

Glad to hear you got your shit in order dude. Hope it stays that way.

sure thing, no more kazaa AND i got another virus scanner

hahaha

id like to see that worm motherfucker try to invade my pc, especially when I get my third scanner

:devil:

ahh, so some sad fuck got you on kazza then. I think i rememebr you sayin something like that before.

I hate fuckers like that.

I got one from a dude at a board one time. He got banned, and turned in.

It was at the guitar world forum, 3 or 4 of us got the Viruse before i got hold of the mod. The mod is the EDITOR of GW.

The editoro is a fucking gimp ass bastard, he and i haev had lots of fights on line, but he acted on the dude with virus., The dudes screen name was hamet123

naturally

I was lucky, I just took out the hard drive and gave it to my dad(his problem now:lol: ).It doesnt matter, it was only like 4 gigs, now I just use a single 40 gig drive.

SOunds good hey. I got a guy t ocome up, paid him to get the virus oUT, adn he saved my stuff........the 1st time. The second time i lost everyting. STill trying to get the stuff back and installed and shit

yeah, he had t0 pay, d0nt kn0w h0w 0r what. But im sure he g0t repremanded in s0me f0rm 0r 0ther.

I had t0 pay as well, the bill f0r the guy t0 c0me t0 my h0use and fix the virus.

What's with the 0s. Are you trying to hit the o key but your finger just keeps slipping or is it easier to type the 0? Or are you mistaken the 0 for the o key? Just wondering, it was kind of hard to read that post without going cross-eyed. Anyway, yeah I hate viruses. Got one in my computer but it wasn't bad. The wrost thing it did was shut off Norton. It was called a backdoor trojan. I guess it opened up the computer for other condom viruses. It also kind of messed up my email, but not bad. Didn't take much to fix. Just got a guy to take out the virus then created a new log on name and got that email to work and then once it worked the email on the other log in worked.

LOM>>>I did it on purpose. Well, the 1st time was mistake, and i said hey, ill just use 0's for all the o's, and it hurt my eyes as well, so i left it hahahahha.

Thanks for taking note of that.
hahahhaa

NEAL>>>I agree 100%

ledmag, Im not sure if I can pick up DEATH's Live in LA, I got prioritys man.I MUST get nevermores IM and blind guardians IFTOS and NIME.If I still got money, I'll try to grab it.

RP>>shit dude, do what you want. I just try to give out titles and stuff that i like.....spread the word so to speak...

As far the BG goes.....Get NFIME, and if you have something else on your list, well, IMO, get the something else first.

DO you have Demons and Wizards yet? DO you like the new BG? I dont lik ethe newie. NFIME is my fav by them.

WHen you get NFIME turn the speakers up LOUD dude. The first track isnt a song, its battle noises. You can hear the swords hitting, the horses hooves, and you hear the catapault clicking back into position, and then you here it sling its firey bullet hahhahaha. Theater type sounds...will blow your mind.

well, I got a LONG list, but the death DVD is at the top.hell, I still need all the death cds, all I got is SoP.

DO you have Demons and Wizards yet? .

hell yes, fucking killer album IMO.Eagerly anticipating the follow up.I think JON gets extra horny around Hansi giving him some metal inspiration.Crushing riffs combined with a truly gifted vocalist make this ONE SATISFIED PENGUIN.

DO you like the new BG?
haven't got it yet.All I got is FTB-SFB-TFTW, thats it.I was gonna get ANATO 2 weeks ago, but the store didnt have it anymore.I ended up getting Opeth-BWP, Halford-Reserrection, Dark Tranquillity-Projector and Arch Enemy-WoS.

And of course the speaker will be loud, they ALWAYS are.hahaha