Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

I don't know what songs are on mp3.com

Ill review the ANATO cd when I get a GOOD chance to listen to it, today I didnt pay much attention

ima have to go with TB for probably the first time hahaha and say that blind gaurdian is indeed highly over-rated and not that great. i didnt like D&W that much either. i fucking hate his little sing along chorus things he does on BG. so fucking cheesy. and i dont like fantasy shit either. oh lets all sing along about faries and elfs! yeh how about we dont hahaha.
-neal

Demons & Wizards suck pony peters and BG is boring as fuck. I bet that if you were driving while listening to BG, you'd end up falling asleep on the wheel, having an accident and dying.

A NIGHT AT THE OPERA

Precious Jerusalem

Average song really, not much to be said about it.It's pretty cool.

7.5/10

Battlefield

Awesome intro and cool lyrics, aside from that another average song I guess.

8/10

Under The Ice

I love the chorus, and the build up to it, really awesome.I should do some research and find out about Cassandra and her involvement in the Trojan war.

9.5/10

Sadly Sings Destiny

FUCKING KILLER.Probably some of Hansi's best lyrics, really cool.The song itself should be a bit darker, but its still a classic song.

10/10

The Maiden and the Minstrel Knight

I really like the music to this song and the tune.Really nice chorus.
beautiful song.

9.5/10

Wait For An Answer

This is another average song.KILLER solo.

7.5/10

The Soulforged

I actually heard this song in the summer off of a metal compliation.I like it, although it is VERY power metal, it's SO MUCH FUN.It's a really cool fun song.:lol: May sound stupid, but its really cool.I see nothing wrong with it.Good lyrics,I should check out the book this is based on.

and from the flames as chance would have it...
The drums that come in here RULE.

9.5/10

Age Of Innocence

Great intro, great lyrics, great melody, great solo.

10/10

Punishment Divine

I really like this song as well, mega-ultra-super-solo:lol:
Over-all, a fantastical song.

9.5/10

And Then There Was Silence

How could I give this any less than 10, it's a fucking masterpiece.

10/10

Mies Del Dolor

A nice little diddy.

8/10

Well, over-all, it's a great album.The drumming is excellent through-out.One thing I noticed was that there is no crunch in the guitars, kinda like that maiden album (SiT,SSOASS or BNW).I don't know the technical terms of a guitar, but the riffs are basically dont in solo format, which gives the songs a really epic feeling but not really a heavy one, which would turn people off.These songs would sound AMAZING live.

8/10 or 9/10

RP>>Thanks for the review dude.

I really dont care much fo rteh song ATTWS. I suppose its cause the amount of TIME and the amount of TRACKS they used on it. IMO, it was bragged up too much.

NEAL>>>Im not the biggest BG fan in the world, but i have had all their stuff but the newie(have heard some of it, and it was not exactly my bag). ANd i now have 3 cd's by them counting the new single. I dont exactly LOVE them, but i dont hate all their stuff. Into teh Storm is their best song IMO.

as i have said before, BG has great songs on every album, but IMO, only NFIME, and IFTOS are really worth taking home, and keeping. Im still looking for a home for the single ATTWS, cause my home AINT it. haha

I'm going to play Mies Del Dolor for my Spanish II class. I'm hoping I'll get to play the rest of the cd for them too, because none of them have heard music like that before. ANatO is a good cd, it isn't BG's best but it is good.

hahaha RP>>I have had all their stuff but the live cd, and the newie. As i said, i really only like Night fall in middle earth, and imaginations from the other side. When i find a band, and i like aspects of the band, then i normally try every cd they have or will put out.

SO, yeah, unless someone loans me a copy of AATO, or unless i hear the whole cd a few times, or whatever........I will buy it sometime.