Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

ha ha... why don't you just let this poor, ageing thread rest in peace, instead of dragging it's old carcass back to the top of the forum every two weeks :lol:

this movie reminds me of NEVERMORE's The Learning.

To emulate flesh machine I am Learning
download
process
analyze

I wonder if WD was inspired by this movie to write learning?

Hey NEAL>>>SOrry, i habvent DL'ed your link yet. I haevnt had the time. 1st off, i was booted of fthe net the otehr night, and couldnt get on again. Then Sat was hell. Then Sunday dad blacked my eye. ANd right now, im still in a bad way. BUSY that is. Juts lurking.

I will check the link.

RAVEN>>>sure will dude.

RP>>YEp. HE did. Not going into detail. But the bastard decked me 2 times. Been 10 yrs since he did that shit. This is the last time he will do it, and not get hit back ..........with something other than my fuckin fist.

I hit the floor 2 times, and got right back up and told him to do it again. I told him he couldnt fucking hurt me. bastard. (it did hurt, but i did get right back up)

Originally posted by ledmag
RP>>YEp. HE did. Not going into detail. But the bastard decked me 2 times. Been 10 yrs since he did that shit. This is the last time he will do it, and not get hit back ..........with something other than my fuckin fist.

I hit the floor 2 times, and got right back up and told him to do it again. I told him he couldnt fucking hurt me. bastard. (it did hurt, but i did get right back up)

Led man, sorry to hear that. Looks like you got the psycological edge on him though.

RP>>>Your not 29, And i dont know how often your dad hits you either. And if he does, i dont know where, or how hard/.......dont tell me dude if he does. IT pisses me off.

Aguy...>>>>I have nothing on him. Other than he knows not what ill do. He thinks he knows. Im not a fucking scared kid anymore pal. Thanks for your remorse. bUt dont worry.

My dad made me peel potatoes today, during this time he enlightened me on his experiences on how to get pussy.

His EXACT words.Pussy.

RP>>hahah, my dad is normally cool like that as well. And since i have lots of half brothers that i really dont like, and i really dont want to talk about.....but in other words, when my dad starts tellin ya how to get the poo tang, you listen hahahahha.

I am the oldest of all.

NEAL>>>Yeah, it was more than fuckin crazy dude,.......INSANE it was. My eye is purple now, and the mark is shinkin, i dont bruse easy, and they always leave fast. The bastard knows i can take a few punches still though.

Im listening to Guardian Of The Blind (the song)

WOW

Fucking killer, I hope they play it on sunday

****note to self>>>buy battalions of fear<<<****

this sunday, two days

tonight Im going to cryptopsty, it should be better than Immolation(whom I saw on tuesday).

ever hear of immolation?