Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

don't like SFB?

It kinda reminded me of NIME

And I work the same way, once I find a band with things I like,I try to get all their cds

yeah, it just wasnt my bag.

Yes, i love getting all the stuff by a band. BUt i dont always keep all of it you know.

Have you heard the live in tokyo? I have not, but ppl say its good. BUt, the ppl who say that are CRAZY about BG. I suppose ill find for myself one day.

I heard welcome to dying and goodbye my friend of off tokyo.They sounded good, less of the BG style chanting, VERY thrashy, but those songs were thrashy anyway.Ill be getting it eventually as well

hear about the new IE cd

Christy is doing the drums for it, and also for D&W
The album name is "a glorius burden" (I dont like it)
about 11 songs
he mentioned that it will leave the listener with a "NotS" and "SWTWC" feel.(SWTWC is my least fave IE album, so, Im not excited to hear that)
random songs, no concept

it was on blabbermouth

i had not heard. I love SWTWC. I love Storm rider as well.

Thanks for the news dude. Ill check into it.

I Giot the new CATHEDRAL today......HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA! (im pleased, as you can see by my random laughter hahahhaha)

LED>>thats cool i just cant fucking stand the singers little chorus thing. theres some cool guitars an shit going on but then he comes in with 30 fucking people behind him singing about elves an shit. it just ruins it for me. i hate that fantasy shit.
-neal

NEAL>>>No problem with your choice from me dude. none at all.
Hows the drumming going neal?

RP>>Go to the thread aguy... made to me, you will see what to do about the religiouse band you heard by mistake. hahahhaha. SOrry, i should have warned ya, but i forget that there are more than one band with the word cathedral in their name hahahha.

neal>>>>the first two BG albums are a LOT more thrashy.Not really any multiple chorus things,and less elves and dwarves.

LED>>its going good. im going to go for a weekend of rehearsal actually. we're fiannly gonna play some shows pretty soon! woohoo! haha. and im now a bassplayer for a metal band too. bunch of shows comin up for them. its about fucking time i get in some bands that are going somwhere haha.

RP>>cool. perhaps ill check it out sometime.
-neal

NEAL>>>Hell yeah. SO what all do you play? The bass, the guitar, the drums...anything else? What about the names of your bands? My band is still a band without a name.

I do guitar
bass
banjo
harmonica
some keyboard
tamborine (for 70's songs hahaha)

yeh i starded on guitar then learned drums and bass kinda along the way. i dabble a bit on keyboards too. i might actualyl take a few piano lessens...im thinking about it. the punk band we're still kickin around names. www.soultorn.tk for the metal one. theres a song you can dl in the discograhpy section. the newer matirial (unrecorded so far) is going in a more melodic deathy type direction which im fuckin hyped about. go dl that song an tell me what you tink. (i just joined a few weeks ago so i didnt play on it heh)
-neal

intro sounds familiar.......

drums sound weird

riff seems rocky

vocals sound better growled, I don't care for the guys clean vox

well, there's my view on it.Not bad of a song, it was decent, I guess.

Hey Ledman >> I have BG's live from TOkyo, it's really good (and i am not one of the aforementioned BG freaks like u said about others who said it's good). I'm like u though, i buy all the CDs from a band i like to check 'em out. Tokyo is good, sound is good, song choice is good. Only problem is since it's older, nothing off Imaginations or NIME, not that that's a flaw since they hadn't come out yet, but that's my only gripe.