Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

Well, my opinions on your prefered music aren't necessarily of the highest calibur.

Guttural growls don't do much for me though, I can't understand a word CC or Cryptopsy say w/o lyrics, but musically, that's where they shine.

Originally posted by retarded penguin
Well, my opinions on your prefered music aren't necessarily of the highest calibur.
um..what?
nevermore
in flames
arch enemy
at the gates
children of bodom
cradle of filth
skyfire
etc etc
you dont liek these? i know ive seen you say you like at least a few of them...
-neal

Originally posted by neal
um..what?
nevermore
in flames
arch enemy
at the gates
children of bodom
cradle of filth
skyfire
etc etc
you dont liek these? i know ive seen you say you like at least a few of them...
-neal

punk,rap,industrial...

Originally posted by neal
...and then you say that you also dont like the gutteral growls. so what the fuck was the attck on my shit about?
-neal

I was merely contrasting between the fact that there is music I enjoy that you don't (BG,CC,cryp etc) and music you enjoy that I don't (previously mentioned).

I was not really attaking you dude, if I came off that way I apologize, but expressing emotions in speech is difficult on a message board.

alright cool. it looked like you took what i said wrong and were being a bitch back to me or somthing hahah. ive seen CC live. they were pretty cool. i just dont like those kinda vocals. theres a bunch of bands that id like more if the vocals were different haha..but what are ya gonna do?
-neal

I thought you liked ministry too, oh well, it doesn't matter man.Whatever satisfies you.

You ever hear anders (from in flames) clean vox from the metallica cover.DAMN, he sounds great, near the ranks of the almighty WD.

It's one of my favourites ever.

The one before it is good too... Fungus Amungus or whatever... Trouble in 421 is a classic song.

np - A certain shade of green :headbang: