Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

haha but thats the beauty of this thread. you dont have to have anything to say. we just kind of wait around for a new person to come in and flame us for calling jon a dickhead.
-neal

I told you dude, check out the old stuff, MUCH thrashier, like slayer meets maiden.

Follow the blind
Damned For All Time

excellent thrash, no voice layers

neal>>>try getting GUARDIAN OF THE BLIND, if you are using kazaa, try to download it off of the user control_denied(me), I got cable, so it SHOULD be pretty quick of a download.

I just watched ninth gate.

What the fuck?

I'm lost man, I mean, it was cool and all, but what the fuck?

I don't get who the girl was, guardian angel?

Jesus, what a mindfuck.:confused:

I didnt mind it, some part were pretty interesting.

When the guy said BOO to the cult people, jeez, that was hilarious.

hmm i dont remember that, i saw it in the theater when it came out. i rmember that the intro credits were pretty cool, and we get to see that cult bitch's ass, but other than that im kinda hazy on details.
-neal

RP>>>The girl was satan. SHe wanted Celso. HE was a better pick than BOO guy. Cant rememebr his name. IMO, this film requires multiple watchings. You must look at everything in the film, and listen to every word they say. I like those types of films myself. The more i wacth it, the better it gets. ANd i do like nearly anything to do with satan. Not that im into satan, its just that....well, i cant explain it.
ANd yeah, all the ppl standing around in their robes, mouths dropped in AWE from the fact that he just KILLED the girl, hahahhaha.......then.......B O O ! ! hgahghahahahha.

NEAL>>>WHATS UUUUUUUUUP!

Trapped dropped into the thread!

TROY>>>Hey dude. Rebirth said via email that you and GMAN were fighting hahahahha.

oh, so satan liked celso.Ah, I see.It never occured to me, It seemed strange that the girl was satan, then told him the last page was wrong so he COULD summon her.Ill watch it again on the weekend.

RP>>>YEah, you know, Celso, he may be the guy who could gather more ppl to take to hell.......satan is very selfesh you know.
If satan were real, wouldnt it make more sence for the devil to pick who gets to us ethe spell? WHy would satan just let anyone get the spell to work? Celso really worked for it, and satan saw it. SHe saw him go from a non believer, and a somewhat pure fellow, then turn into a killer, full of want, and drive to get it, ETC. and she sealed the deal with her pussy. He earned his right so to speak. BUt dont let me push this movie on ya, it just may not be your cup of tea you know. Glad your open minded, and gave it a try though. That says lots for ya dude.

If you look really close at the pic from the book, the one with the guy in the clouds with bow and the arrow, its the italian twin brothers. The guy in the pic looks just like them.

I love the sex scene. Not in a perv way either, IMO, it just showed the whole deal, when the sex started. The culmination of the whole story. BUt hey, thats just me, and i really love the film.

Glad you noticed the resemblance (spell) in the pic with the twins.

DIdnt it blow your mind, that the one armed woman wa sthe only one concerned with the safty of the ancient books? hahahah. I mean, celso, the twins, etc, they all smoked around the books, dropped ashes on them. ANd celso, he packed it just wraped in a cloth. iT should haev been in a box hahhahaha.