Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

RP>>>cool, i love the intro track on D&W. Its very doomy.
Fiddler is my fav song on that one.

DEATH,,,well you haev the best death cd IMO. Get symbolic next, then Human, then Spiritual Healing, then leprosy, then the first one...all this being my opinion you know. Get the cd Live in LA as well. Very good.

BG>>>IFTOS is another TFTTW IMO. Pretty much the same sounds. BUt NFIME,, there was a transition on this cd. Sadly enough, they went to far with the transition on the new one. Its just not my bag.

have you gotten Dark Genisis yet? The tribute cd is worth the cash for teh whole set IMO.

well, if i dont answer you back tonight, its cause im getting ready to get off line...

have a great one my friend.

D&W>>>>My fave D&W is fiddler and winter of souls.Then tear down the wall.

DEATH>>>>thats the order I was gonna get them

BG>>>I'll see man, I gotta go pick up concert tix saturday or sunday, so Im just gonna take the subway after and spend my money

IE>>>>>I actually waited until DG to come out before I picked up the early IE.I got the import version with the screwed up discs.oh well, CM sent me the right ones FREE of charge.That was when IE was like my fave band, I couldnt get enough of'em.I still like IE alot, but not as much.Nevermore owns them.As for the covers, I dont care for the maiden and sab covers, I usually shut the CD off at its a long way to the top, if you wann rock'n'roll.

Im off as wel, gotta mop the floor

later dude

he could have spent more time.

RP>>>Hey to each his own. I say anyway.

Glad to know we are on the same page with the stuff your jammin to.

COol on the order of the death cd's hey hahahaha

I waited for Dark Genesis too to get IE's older material. I really like D&W a lot. Fiddler on the Green is great. I also agree about NiME. I believe that it is by far BG's best. I got Spock's Beard "Snow" yesterday. Pretty damn good. Reminds me a lot of 70's prog rock but it also has it's own sound. Next I'm looking to get a Lacuna Coil cd, Death cd, At the Gates cd, Ayreon cd, and damn, there's another one, I just can't remember who. Oh well, it'll be a while before I get those.

went today.

I bought

Blind Guardian:nighfall
FANTASTIC album man, my fave songs are NOLDOR, A dark passage then nightfall and into the storm.Blood tears rules too.
I wanted IFTOS, but they didnt have it...motherfuckers.They had BoF and ANATO, but I didn't pick'em up, I'll probly finish my BG collection when I go see them.GOT THE TICKETS TODAY!.16 days left.

bought Children of Bodom' HATEBREEDER

havent listened yet, but I like CoB

Cryptopsy-NONE SO VILE

Gotta suppor canadian technical gor death metal-havent listened to yet.

AND FINALLY, I GOT NEVERMORES -IN FUCKING MEMORY-

about goddamn time, Im on In Memory now, \m/

I TRIED To find the DEATH DVD but couldnt, I'll go back again to look for it dude.I saw individual thought patterns but didnt pick it up cause I thought I'd find the DVD.

Well, anyway, the store ripped themselves off by 20$, suckers.I went with a handful of twentys and gave 4, then a fifth.Mind you the cost was 120$(bought some magasines as well).I mumbled, let me get the other 20, and the girl already typed the price up and was getting the change.THEN I wasn't sure if I actually paid the full amount and I didn't wanna go into my pocket cause it was full of 15 bus tickets, ID card and a bunch of bills, AND some change.I wouldve spilled stuff everywhere, then I came home and found out I had 20 bucks extra than what I had from when I went.Needless to say , I don't feel guilty, them bastards over price things.

I heard th enew immortal, and i liked it somewthat.

Obituary, ...all i have heard is teh old stuff. Its old hahahaha

CC>>>I haev samplers, not exactly my bag for everyday listening, but once a month or something.

No sentenced, never heard them.

SOunds like you got a good haul there. How you like the non musical parts of NFIME? Into the storm is my fav by them ...PERIOD.

Great load you took home, congrates dude.

well, IM back and youre not :lol:

I just came back from buying ANATO, gonna put it on soon

The lyrics for ATTWS, are fucking LONG(nothing else to read on the bus ride home:lol:)

BG is one of my Fav. bands, and Into the Storm fucking rocks, one of my fav. songs by them. ANATO is pretty good, Sadly Sings Destiny is my fav. absolutely amazing. I can't wait to see these guys in Atlanta for ProgPower, interested to see how it translates to the live setting. (first show ever in the US for BG, hell yeah)