Nevermore Vs..........iced Earth

I could've said something, but it really would've gone nowehere, meh

the whole "first one on him" thing was pretty lame IMO, thats why I never replied.

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmm

DUH NA
NA NA

freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeddddddddooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm

DUH NA
NA NA

yep. we couldnt get away with this thread on the IE board. that little cunt neil would delete it in a heartbeat becuase its not all about how jon is GOD. fuck em both thats what i say.
-neal

Nah, there's plenty of off-topic stuff going on IE right now. I started off arguing with this one jackass about what a cunt Varg Vikernes is, and now it's gotten into a back-and-forth "Your insults are pathetic" "No, yours are" thing. Other things...best guitar solos in metal, music for the front line, Metallica's St. Anger, what everyone does for a living, and "WAAAAAAAR EEENNNNSAAAAAMBLLLLE" (yes, the guy spelled it like that.) Compatively little salad tossing of Jon, although here's a real IE sheep... http://www.icedearth.com/wwwbb/wwwbb_msg.php?m=13935

Dude, don't be such a fanboy. Warrel seems like an extremely intelligent guy, but Jon probably has to be smart to have gotten where he is literally running the whole thing himself. And there are plenty of smart people who don't happen to be in bands...does it really matter THAT much what Warrel thinks? Would it change your opinion of the music?

I mean, I'd be interested in what they both think, if just for some perspective, but I wouldn't treat their opinions as any more important than anyone else of roughly corresponding intelligence and education.

WD just seems to know more about the REAL world, and more in touch with what's going on.

Jon seems to be stuck in the music industry and fantasy.

I never said WD influences my thoughts or actions, I just stated he is brilliant. However, if both WD and JS made a reccomendation to me, I'd naturally have to side with WD.

yeah storm rider,.,,...get used to it pal. This place is great. YOu knoy get a pad lock if you come in and post under someone elses name...change one letter or something, ...you know.
but yeah pal....stay and ENJOY.