"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: Every people I met wouldn't be exactly the same since you always leave a mark, conciously or uncouciously.

Q: Do you believe in the Chaos theory?

A: No, I have these pharmaseudical floure-gums...Kinda tired of chewing gum..

Q: Ever tried to not eat? (to lose weight)

A: Sorry, but that is the stupidest idea I ever heard.

Q: Do you believe that one's weight is more important than one's health?

A: Not really. Health matters. Both of body and mind, of course.

Q: Ever wondered that just maybe, you're lost in a dangerous vicious cycle of obsessive weight loss?

A: Talking about me? No, I'm not worried. I've had the same BMI since, dunno 8:th grade. It's maybe even higher now, when I've been working out so much.

Q: Would you say looks matters when it commes to choosing your partner?

A: Yes it does, but it's not the number one priority. Everybody has some sort of standards and those who say they don't are often hypocrites. I usually seek for complicity and understanding before looks, though.

Q: You?

A: Dunno, often I fall for skinny longhaired guys, but they can be ugly too.... I just think you can not control it. It happens when it happens.

Q: What part of your body are you least satisfied with?

A: When I crashed with my bicycle and my chin split, my arm got burned....opened on the asphalt and I swallowed (for the third time) half of one of my teeth (broke the same tooth thrice in my life...)

Q: You?

A: I woke up one morning and I couldn't turn my neck one way. I had to use my hands to move it. I couldn't sit up, so my mum had to help me and when I sat it felt as though my head was pressing the neck together and "heading" down for the stomac. it wasn't a wryneck though... Some kind of infection. The other time was when I ate a cherry-lollipop and I bit it and it felt like some acid was sprayed in my mouth.... That hurt

Q: Ever felt in love witha celebrity?