"New" (2006) Q&A thread

Those little coincidences, chances, that happen in everyones lives, but that not everybody is aware of. I believe these things are not coincidences at all. On a more serious note, we have futurology, which is basically about predicting future trends (short-term, middle-term, long-term) on the basis of present preferences, or "hints". I think the same can be done in your everyday personal life, if you pay attention to these "messages".

The same Q.

A: When something you deeply desire occures, even though you believed it impossible. But there is an exact deffinition. Can't remember the entire one though. It was something about having a meaning and defying the laws of nature.

Q: What would you rather be: a turtle or a stool?

I don't think about it much. I don't know what happens when you die and I don't see a reason to worry about it. I'm sure as I grow old, I will think about it more, but right now I am young and just want to enjoy my life.

What's the longest you've ever slept?

a: i'll try to write an essay on israel. also, i'll go out to dinner with friends including a man who rejected me in the recent past, which doesn't make me proud to be myself but it most definitely makes me sure i'm still myself.

q: are you a wartime or a peacetime kind of person?

A: I would say peacetime, even tho wartime brings out the best (or worst in
some cases) in me.

Q: Should I take a nap after work or just bare with it and have a early nite?