"New" (2006) Q&A thread

Not at all, I have to use the mobile phone reminder constantly. But in general yes, my life is more or less heading towards perfection. :)

How many things can be done with two lips, two lungs and one tongue?

A: Loads of stuff: singing, destroyin' somebodies life, kill thousands of iraqs, kill yourself, eat, suck on somebody's neck and leave a bruise that causes their mother to through them out, perform oral sex, breathe, kiss, talk, cough, enjoy food, enjoy somebody else, scream, growl, mimic, moo, meow, shriek, neigh, bark.... I once maid a list of hundred things you can do with your mouth, in form of makin' sounds..

Q: Which one of these alternatives would you rather do?

A: Nope. (edit: ie i don't know them :p)

Q: Should i go to the movies with someone who has pissed me off and is expected to hit on me, or by myself?

A: To Eleuthera, an island of the Bahamas with a greek name. I hope they serve souvlaki too.

Q: If you were to take me out tonight, where would you take me? (You can choose anywhere in the world).

I wouldn't take you out. :p

Have you ever burnt macaroni and cheese? I just did. I was making it in the microwave, I think I forgot to add water. :lol: It was in a plastic bowl which melted to the microwave plate. Haha, I'm such a dumbass.

A: Never. But I did a mess like this one day. I put chocolate in the microwave and it burnt. Burning chocolate = it stinks so much ! Hahaha !

Q: Do you like to swim ?

Impudent said:
I wouldn't take you out. :p

Have you ever burnt macaroni and cheese? I just did. I was making it in the microwave, I think I forgot to add water. :lol: It was in a plastic bowl which melted to the microwave plate. Haha, I'm such a dumbass.

What? pastas in the microwave ... :puke: I had to do that once because the "i dont know the name" thing on which you put pans for cooking didnt work anymore... it was so :puke:

@Kathleen: Once some soup exploded from the cup in the microwave, even into the grill thing. Then some days after, I wanted to grill some lasagna in it and the soup burned on the grill, it smelled of smoke and burning stuff in all the kitchen for like 1 hour after...

Dark_Silence said:
What? pastas in the microwave ... :puke: I had to do that once because the "i dont know the name" thing on which you put pans for cooking didnt work anymore... it was so :puke:

I agree ! haha