"New" (2006) Q&A thread

My wife and music (but wasnt kryptonite actually doing harm to Superman?).

Who is more experienced - the one who slept once with 100 partners (one at a time, you pervs), or one who slept 100 times with one partner?

A: About 6 months ago. My band practiced all night in my living room, then we fell asleep on the floor with our instruments... then we woke up and played some more. Was pretty random.

Q: Guys... you ever been spooned with by a woman.... women,.... ever spooned a guy (by this I mean, lay with your front to a guys back)?

a: yes, i like doing that. i tend to think that the guy should be the one spooning the woman (no trashy jokes, please :rolleyes: ), but it's also not bad in the reverse position.

q: when's the last time you were in bed with someone and felt love toward them?

A1: I think love is the exaggeration of the reproductive instincts. Like any other species, we are attracted to each other because of the pheromones and all we can naturally seek is reproduction. So love is mainly a psychological mechanism induced by our social values and beliefs.

A2: No. (dammit)

Q: What do you think of love?

A1: It is solid yet everchanging. It's different yet the same. It can starve us on our energy...

A2: I think it's the only thing in the world that noone and nobody can control and that it can contol anything and everything.