"New" (2006) Q&A thread

UndoControl said:
A: She's coming for a few months, and then i'm moving to Croatia with her -- for good. :)

Cool!

Q: Do/does you/Taliesin have something that reads .vob files on your/his computer?

I think the VLC media player can read .vob files, but I am not sure. Are those DVD files? I think I once downloaded a DVD that was made of several of those files (they were playable on the VLC, but I am not sure what the extension of the files was) , then I put them together with some application of the "Nero Burning Room", and then burned the DVD.

it's not a "burning room". :lol: it's "burning rom" as in "read only memory" (which applies to CD's), and it's a wordplay on nero, the roman emperor who actually burnt the city of rome blaming the christians. and i needed to have this explained to me because i couldn't figure out myself, so i feel the need to share the information. :)

Jud: Yes, .vob files are dvd files, and, indeed, VLC can play them. If you have VLC, i have no problem sending you and Tali the video files in .vob format (it's two files because the guy who turned casette into dvd did that for some reason).

6SF said:
@UC: Congrats man, I'm glad to hear that you two can be together for sure. You are among the luckier ones.

Oh, and when is/was/will be the wedding?
Thanks, man. :) The wedding will be on the most beautiful day of the year. ;)

--

Q: What do you think of Blind at heart?

A: I think it's fucking great. I cannot hear much, but the things I hear is very catchy and totally my tast. Love the harmonies...

Q: if you got to read one magazine everyday.. playboy or hundsport?

UndoControl said:
Jud: Yes, .vob files are dvd files, and, indeed, VLC can play them. If you have VLC, i have no problem sending you and Tali the video files in .vob format (it's two files because the guy who turned casette into dvd did that for some reason).
we both have VLC

Q: Running really fart
A; Do you do drug(s)? Try typing drug(s): *****. Or Pharmasy: ********

A: I don't think so. He must have leave animals alone, that's all about loving nature.

Q: Did you see the movie "Grizzly Man" ? You should absolutely.

A: no but hey it involves being mauled by bears so its gotta be good... or at least not bad...

Q: when are we going to get motivated and colonize mars?