"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: Sometimes. To say something that hurts another person without realising it is stupid. That is to be loathed. Stupidity can be fun sometimes though..

Q: You might just think this is a very silly question, but is Gaia Marduk's wife!!!?????

A: Sometimes the ways of coming to it provide answers (or possible pathways to find an answer) to other questions. Furthermore, without the pathway one cannot come to the goal. And the goal doesn't always justify the means. Of course, the importance of the goal is obvious. My conclusion is that if the goal is indeed more important than the ways of coming to it then the difference isn't much.

Q: Good question; what do you think?

a: Acronym Definition
FYAD Forget You and Die (polite form)
edit: that does sound pretty fucking stupid. :)

q: What do you think of a TV-serie "Family guy"?

A: I think it's unfunny in the first place, and people who constantly quote it trying to be funny should be killed. Each episode has a few moments of amusement but nothing in between, just total crap, no decent storylines, etc. American Dad is good though.

Q: Shouldn't Family Guy avatars be autobans from any forum?

6 Stringed Fingers said:
Is our probably most hardcore postwhore back?
Muahaha, thanks for the nickname. I don't think i'll be much of a post-whore in the future, though.

A: Car and health. Oh, and my university gives health insurances to students, so i guess i have two of those.

Q: Do you like to play go?

A: garlic in German (but my brother pronouced it really wrong when he went here, it was funny to hear)

Q: Is she coming just for a short time, or will you live together?