"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: I don't think I could ever kill someone...but maybe some folk musicians here would be first on my list if there was any list,and scum that doesn't deserve to live like pedophiles and rapists,and killers who kill for pure enjoyment

Q: Same

UndoControl said:
A: You could threaten to kill the DT guys if they don't play those... ;)

Q: If killing people were neither illegal nor morally wrong, who would you kill?
Killing Dt guys are you crazy ???

a:probably not Dt members! probably nobody!

A : Depends on what standards you base yourself in order to determine the forum's quality.

Q : Why do you think it might be deteriorating?

A: Because a) there's starting to be a lot of people who only post "OMG the concert was great mikeal rulz the crowd waz awesom!!1" and b) what was once a series of good healthy jokes is turning into serious "you're getting on my nerves" bullshit.

Q: Same question.

A: Because Im not here as often as I used to be

Q: What would your perfect breakfast be like and where would you have it?

A: as usuall - a cup of coffee or cappuccino or hot chocolate (i never eat at a breakfast time) and i would like to have it somewhere in Australia

Q: same Q

^great to see another one who doesn't breakfast ....let us "breakfast" together then ;)

A: it depends on the situation ....but i think - yes, I'am

Q: and what about you?

solefald said:
Come Clarity
Plintus, you too?

I paid for it last year, as soon as fan-packs went on sale, so technically I bought it last year (pre-order).

Not that long ago I've got lostprophets - fake sound of progress.

I'm more into live DVDs these days, and I always get new music videos (new Atreyu isn't that bad, btw - Her Portrait In Black with Evolution's outtakes). I think I bought everything I ever wanted (talking about CDs) :)