"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A : I vote but I'm not a member of any political movement whatsoever. Also I try to keep myself well informed and uncorrupted.

Q : How long can you hold your breath under water?

Rincewind said:
Q: Do many of your friends listen to DT to?

A: All of them.

Q: On a scale from 1 to 5, where 1 is "bad" and 5 is "very good", how would you mark a warm beer on a cold day?

:D :D :D :D :D

A: Beer that gets you drunk.

Q: You have 50 dollars in your pocket. Do you spend that on going to an Opeth concert in another city or do you spend it on books and everyday needs?

A: I'd probably go with books and everyday needs. Buying tickets depresses me. you can't enjoy a ticket till you're at the show, and then it's over. And you're like "Damn, $50 on that!? I could have bought House of Leaves, a subway and the new katatonia album!"

Q: Have you seen the Killswitch engage DVD?

A: I own it, and documentary is funny... concert... not really a big fan of KSE, but it was alright.

Q: What's more important about ejaculation: volume of semen ejaculated or the distance? We had that competition night before yesterday, and we are coming up with a new contest, so I didn't want to repeat myself, even though I'm a champion...

BTW, K(F)C, I hold totally opposite (totally!!!) point on that: some things are unrepeatable - you can spend those $50 on toilet paper and nail polish, but taking a trip to a concert - that's an adventure. It always was for us, anyway, and it doesn't get odd... but my guess is that kind of attitude is dictated by too many concerts attended. What i, so fortunately, lack.