"New" (2006) Q&A thread

a: because society conditions them to believe they must show fortitude in difficult situations. which, by all means, is a good thing, because we need strong personalities, in men as well as women. of course, exaggerations are always wrong.

q: do you blindly believe in anything?

Undo: Oh, sorry that I forgot to add the smilie which would suggest that ^^^ is exactly what I think. I thought you would see the sarcasm in my post. I think cutting oneself is actually a stupid manifestation of manliness, if you want. Crying is perfectly ok with me and I dont think its unmanly.

a: probably i blindly believe that people can get over anything that is not a deadly disease (and this is not as obvious as it sounds, at least to many people). i also blindly believe in the redeeming powers of straightforward interaction between people who care about each other, and in similar redeeming powers of the free market. on the other hand, i do believe in jesus christ but i'm constantly questioning this belief so i would not call it blind (i'm not adding the 'questioning' bit because it's cool, but rather because it's true).

q: share any of those beliefs, blindly or otherwise?

hyena said:
a: probably i blindly believe that people can get over anything that is not a deadly disease (and this is not as obvious as it sounds, at least to many people). i also blindly believe in the redeeming powers of straightforward interaction between people who care about each other, and in similar redeeming powers of the free market. on the other hand, i do believe in jesus christ but i'm constantly questioning this belief so i would not call it blind (i'm not adding the 'questioning' bit because it's cool, but rather because it's true).

q: share any of those beliefs, blindly or otherwise?

I do belive in Jesus Christ and most of the things you said, too. But not blindly.

same

A: I believe in the redeeming powers of "interaction between people who care about each other", but not blindly, as my belief is based on personal experience and also on friends' experience.

Q: Besides cold, what makes you shiver?

a1: well, they said somewhere thats its been enough touring for them or something like that

a2: you dont have to, but you would miss a great experience. they are quite unique, totally different with each new album, but still very good.

q: do you think Im sexy?

A: If Taliesin hadnt told me I wouldnt even have noticed it

Q: Have you ever forgotten to froward your clock and arrived late to work / school because of it?