"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: Rahvin
Q: What instruments do you play? If you don't play any, what do you want to play?

^beat me

a: certainly not me.

q: do you ever get the impression that the fate of entire lives and families is decided by something as trivial as a haircut?

A1: YES!
A2: Depends
Q: How much do you want to spend?

^ I think someone's gone bitter.

Come on, we can't fucking keep discussing DT and Character for years. I think it's pretty evident that we've all grown tired of arguing about which song is teh best, stating our opinions on the latest album and discussing the chances for the next album to contain six metal covers of Britney Spears. Stop being childish and immature, Dave. Band forums are for discussing the band as well as for mindlessly chattering. You can't possibly do this with pms because 1) you're limited to 100 (including sent ones) and deleting them all the time is a pain in the ass and 2) chatter would be limited to two persons per conversation.

*Off topic*
I've only been around here for about 2 years. There are people who were here years before me and I wondered what happened to them in the last few months. So I emailed them to ask whats going on why are they not posting any longer.
And the reply was they got tired of reading mindless off topic bull shit.
So chat away -