"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: Probably, but I haven't seen any surface yet
Q: Show you missed?

A: The 2005 one in Mexico. It's very likely to have been overloaded with Character songs, but it was still a DT gig, and at the time i liked C more than i do now. *bitches at stupid friend who didn't get tickets and said he would*

Q: Favorite place on the solar system? (i.e. mine is Medusa Fossae on Mars)

A: Earth (Yes we're fucking it up, yes it's gonna be gone soon, yes I'm trying to stop the inevitable and yes, it's fucking beautiful)
Q: Favorite place on earth (in terms of beauty)?

A: Hyndi woods (I think that's how you spell it)
Q: Same?

Zack said:

A: Beach (oceanside). That photo up there is SO Photoshopped it hurts my rectum.

Q: While you have to pick up your dog's scheisse in the States, who do you think picks up after Paris Hilton's?

A: Probably me :(
Q: Did Marduk just put the cancer thing in his avatar because something kind of looks like "69"

RampageSword said:
Q : What's your most efficient relaxation technique?

A: Opposite strain: i f I need to relax physically, I study something uber-weird, like .NET and DCOM, AJAX, new tech and stuff; if I want mental relaxation - I usually go to the gym or just get out for a walk. Quite compensative and isn't waste of time.

Q: Do you blow bubble-gum bubbles in heavy traffic among all those cars and fumes, or has this idea (of blowing bubble gum bubbles in heavy traffic) ever crossed your mind (if you chew bubble gum and blow bubbles and often around heavy traffic)?

A: Once a week :D (unless school's in, then it's every day)
Q: Do you enjoy bikerides?