"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: First, labels promote whatever the fuck they can find, in the name of the cash. Second, whether a band turns into money jerks is dependent of the band itself, different bands may have different opinions and reaction to sell-outs.

Q: Same, just to hear what you think on the subject.

A : I say that true artists are a rare breed in our world and that most bands will end up being money jerks upon the realization of their popularity. Why? Because they are performers, not musicians. This being said, I would say that if the big labels would promote talent equally, this might actually raise the bar for the others.

Q : Do you think it is possible to escape materialism in our modern society?

Hahaha, electrochemical, and what is that? We are all pure energy, you should know that. Quarks, the smallest bits of matter we know of, sometimes they are particles, sometimes waves, we cannot really say they are. And this is what everything is made of. I believe in this energy, and that it came from, well, God.

Your opinion?

a: how could i believe in something so silly?

q: name a terrorist organization of your choice.

A: People in power of that technology would abuse it and create one more source of evil/discontent/inequality/shit. And then there would be protests and legal bans, but they would still do it. And then there'd be one more reason why the world is shit.

Q: Do you agree?

A : I agree that being a utopian nowadays is shitty. I wish I could think differently.

Q : Do you sometimes feel like you should just quit the fighting?