"New" (2006) Q&A thread

A: Nope, I think everyone is like that
Q: Are you like that?

A : I'd read a book while watching a movie, or even better, I'll read a movie script.

Q : Since summer is coming : Are you more of a rollerblade or bicycle person?

No, but I should. I think I will do that this summer, have spent too much time at home. On the other hand, bars and pubs here are crammed with morons, so I dont know. But Ill definitely go out more.

Same question.

A: On the right occasion, yes. I do enjoy the increased number of looks i get. :p

Q: What's the part of the week that makes you suffer the most?

Since I quit my last job, I pretty much dont suffer anymore. But sunday evenings were the worst before. The thought I had to get up at 5.30 and go to that fucking school full of idiotic teenagers was making me mad.

Do you think that multinational record labels are responsible for the deterioration of taste in music?

A: It's all a matter of education and culture, so everyone is to blame, including parents, school, mass media (TV, radio). Record labels of course hold a large part of the blame since they are the ones who choose what will be promoted, but on the other hand they sell what people want, so..

Q: Interesting question, what do you think?

A: Personally, I think good music is just good music and I don't care what other people think of it. As long as they keep doing their stuff I'll be happy, so this matter doesn't really pertain to me. If I had to take a stance though, it's the record companies fault because they promote the "cool" image which snowballs into the disastrous trend setting that follows.

Q: How's the weather at your place? (Here it's amazing, I'm having a great time out in the sun :))

Shitty. But the forecast is fine for the next 2 days, so I hope our trip tomorrow will be good in terms of weather.

Do you think that if the big record labels promoted quality the same way they promote junk (meaning the same amount of money, advertising campaigns, etc.), it would sell less? And do you think it would inevitably fuck up the promoted band? (meaning that it would turn the band into some silly bunch of greedy invalids :D )