New Album?

meeeeks said:
who cares if cob sell otu asl long as they make kick ass music they will always be kickass end of it

This was actually a bit fanboyish. Problem is, is it gonna be kick ass? Check last albums next to olders, and guess why we can doubt the fact it is gonne be kick ass.

alright, metallica didn't "sell out," they just tried a different sound, and although i'll admit that i like the earlier albums the best, the black album still kicked ass. now load and reload on the other hand. . .eh. . .they're alright when i'm in the mood for regular rock; i don't consider those two to be metal.

DIEDOTEXE said:
"we can all just hope that alexi will stop being a fucktard and start to write good metal music cus I know that he fucking can."

Alexi did write good music in AYDY. Tell me a band that has the same sound as AYDY. It was totally original. Awesome songwriting. So what if alexi dosent want to write the same thing over again. Its just like the new tool album 10,000 days. Nobody likes it because it dosent sound like laterlus. I DONT WANT ANOTHER LATERLUS!!! I want to hear the band evolve. Not hear the same god damn thing!

Oh yeah Chop, your right. I really fell like I am listening to brittney spears.... Because Metallica and slipknot and COB are all pop music. Why dont you re-read my post.

There is no way bands choose to "sell out". Thats Pop music.- Meaning pop Is about the show and being pretty and popular, not the music.

Oh!I've found someone who knows the meaning of the word evolve!Thank you man,I thought anyone knew what did it mean.I totally agree with you.

Well, lets hope that now that the band probably has a lot of money, they'd go back to their roots. Quite unlikely, since they probably want more money now the greedy bastards, so lets hope there would not be a new COB album in the near time. Unless they get back to the pwnage of their old albums of course, if that's the case, the new album will certainly be welcomed.