NEW! ESP guitars with Evertune bridges?

Yeah like this

mh-1000_stblk_4.jpg

I guess those ads in the OP are just super pixelated then. Even the model # looks looks like it was a mock-up by some guy dreaming about the guitars with ET bridges.

That said, I may have to look into getting one of the MHs.

That said, I may have to look into getting one of the MHs.

same! and i never thought id want an mh haha

I wish i was able to install an ET bridge in my blacktop telecaster without it being stupidly expensive.

seems these ltd's are the best option. i'll get one and end up not using any of my other guitars haha

same! and i never thought id want an mh haha

I wish i was able to install an ET bridge in my blacktop telecaster without it being stupidly expensive.

seems these ltd's are the best option. i'll get one and end up not using any of my other guitars haha

yes, with the bridge and installation costs being quite high it makes more sense to just buy a new guitar and not have to worry about it. with a pickup swap it will be a killer guitar.

yes, with the bridge and installation costs being quite high it makes more sense to just buy a new guitar and not have to worry about it. with a pickup swap it will be a killer guitar.

so much fucking around, but i am so keen to not have to tune all the fucking time

I think I want the Eclipse! but I'm hoping the binding is not overdone like the EC's in the past... If the Evertune bridge was in black it would way better IMO.

also I think these 2 models are $999 street... VGS Evertune equiped range from $600-800+...

FUCK IT, i want this so bad but from the past i know that ESP cares a fuck about lefthanded guitarists...

EDIT: hahahhahh, i kept spamming their facebook page and my prayers have been heard! :D

LEFTYS REJOICE! For 2013, we'll have a bigger variety of left-handed models available than any previous year in ESP's history!
This includes many standard models as well as artist signature models. When we announce our new stuff next week,
we'll fill you in on which models we're making available for the southpaws of the world. :)

FUCK YES!

The ESP appears about 11:35 into the video. Looks a lot better than on the photos.

This is going to be a really good year :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be said that video has absolutely and completely sold me on the concept. Now I just need some cash, and to decide whether I'm going to have one of my guitars fitted with it or if I'll just grab a pre-fitted LTD when they're released over here.

Must be said that video has absolutely and completely sold me on the concept. Now I just need some cash, and to decide whether I'm going to have one of my guitars fitted with it or if I'll just grab a pre-fitted LTD when they're released over here.

im getting the mh1000ET :D

as the bridge is 330 and installation is around 300 lol

Ok, that video has me sold, I need an Evertune. I was under the impression that it fucked with vibrato/bending, but it doesn't seem to do that...