NEW! ESP guitars with Evertune bridges?

These bridges are amazing!
I went to one of the first music stores to get their hands on these in Sweden for a demo.. they tied a rag around the strings and carried it around the store, sat down and played a few chords and it was still flawlessly tuned!

These bridges are amazing!
I went to one of the first music stores to get their hands on these in Sweden for a demo.. they tied a rag around the strings and carried it around the store, sat down and played a few chords and it was still flawlessly tuned!
Does it have more overall weight the guitar compare to the normal bridge?

After some testing I'm really impressed how well the Evertune bridge work and it would be fantastic if they could make an Evertune version for floating bridges. Any news if a floating version will come?
The two parts I don't like is the high price and the big logo. I prefer discrete logos, and the two big round circles in this logo really takes too much attention away from the straight lines of the guitar. Just the Evertune letters would be fine for my aestethic taste, with removed circles.

Damn didn't realise it was $330 for the bridge and $2-300 for installation!!! Guess I'll be grabbing one of the LTD's instead of getting it fitted to my existing guitar.

Ben Weinman of Dillinger Escape Plan seems to have a LTD signature coming out with an Evertune bridge.. Has some additional cool features as well (wireless inside the guitar, magnetized backplate...). Check it out:
http://youtu.be/g_YWRFdBFso

On a side note i have a VGS evertune guitar, tuned it when i got it, havent touched it soon, have a string change coming up but its stable as a rock, all other guitars feel obsolete, my tuner is in a drawer only needed once a month.

I can vouch for the bridge.

Plus we all know ESP and LTD makes solid axes.

I made this thread and i actually got my MH1000et a couple of days ago. it's amazing, you should all get one. hopefully the price stays where it is for a while, or i'll feel silly haha

Have enough of guitars allready but I will buy evertune and let a pro install it. I see that the two LTD have the F version of evertune installed and theres a G modell for LP style too if you just buy the evertune. So I guess both versions will work fine?

I got onboard with these bridges when Guitar Player magazine did their first review over a year ago. Since then, I tried one myself at NAMM in Jan 2013. Excellent bridge. Also, I had breakfast during ProgPower USA in Sep 2012 with Ken Hammer from Pretty Maids. While talking he brought up the subject of Evertune, and that he had used an Evertune equipped guitar for a recent studio session. He just raved about it.

When I was at NAMM I did inquire about a whammy version. All my main guitars have whammies (Kahlers or Wilkinson's), so I was hoping to wait to take the plunge until Evertune had a whammy. They said that it is indeed possible to make a whammy version (some people have wondered if it is counter intuitive to the engineering but it is not) and one is in development, but no estimated date is being offered. I think they probably need to get the fixed bridges established and get the company profitable before they take that next step.

Here is a new video review of the ESP LTD EC-1000 Evertune
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Tb8rKrDDOW8

With that said, if I have some extra money I will likely pick up a factory ESP just to start using it. I'd rather buy one factory equipped to be safe. Probably the MH1000-ET since it has the double cutaway.
MH-1000ET_pre-200x600.png