New GTA trailer

I saw the trailer on TV on a show, and the framerate looked really, really shitty.

most modern games do not get a steady framerate until the game is optimized, which is the last part of the dev cycle. Don't get your panties in a knot because the early footage actually looks like early footage. Wait to pass judgment at least until the game is finished and you have played a significant portion of it.

most modern games do not get a steady framerate until the game is optimized, which is the last part of the dev cycle. Don't get your panties in a knot because the early footage actually looks like early footage. Wait to pass judgment at least until the game is finished and you have played a significant portion of it.

Uh, I'm not passing any judgement on the actual game. I'm just saying that because I think it's odd that a trailer of a game, that doesn't even have to contain any actual gameplay footage, would have a crappy framerate. To be honest, I'm not even interested in this game; I've just never seen a trailer look so crappy.

I'm excited about this game, but the experience gets less fresh with each time through. Just running around and blowing shit up was a blast in GTA3, but by SA it felt like there was nothing fun to do outside of the missions.

the fuck?

SA was the best game to do stuff outside of missions, imo. Seriously, with all that non-city terrain and shit. You couldnt ride a bicicle off of a fucking MOUNTAIN in GTA3. or have an epic police chace across the country. Or fly a plane as high as you could in real life, and bring it down in ANOTHER CITY with no loading screens.

srsly

the fuck?

SA was the best game to do stuff outside of missions, imo. Seriously, with all that non-city terrain and shit. You couldnt ride a bicicle off of a fucking MOUNTAIN in GTA3. or have an epic police chace across the country. Or fly a plane as high as you could in real life, and bring it down in ANOTHER CITY with no loading screens.

srsly

Yeah. I was a little disappointed with VC because there wasn't that much land area.

Vice City was a great game, and the soundtrack was superb. 80's, all the way.

I loved when "Owner of a Lonely Heart" was playing on vrock

Vice city WAS awesome. Mostly because of characters and setting.

I hated Vice City almost entirley because of the setting. I just hated that city so much. It was layed out in such a retarded way. It was annoying to get anywhere, and you were ALWAYS driving up and down the same two roads and it got so monotonous. I wasn't crazy about any of the characters or the storyline, and I really didn't like very many of the missions, especially the whole "properties" aspect of the game. But mostly it was the city.

And maybe it was just us, but my brother and I always thought the cops in VC were a lot more aggressive in VC as compared to the other games. Anyone else notice that? It seemed like if the cops got on you, you were fucked, and they got on you for fucking everything.

GTA: Jerusalem City

Epic.

HA! A game where the characters are jews! Carlos Mencia should do a show about that! Because the idea is just so fraught with hilarity, that is!

Hehehehe... Jews! What makes your idea funnier if that you keep talking about it! Hehehe... Where do you come up with this shit?

edit: I can't stop laughing about the insanley hilarious idea of JEWS (JEWS, of all people!) being in a video game that I think I need to go to the hospital (from all the laughing).

HA! A game where the characters are jews! Carlos Mencia should do a show about that! Because the idea is just so fraught with hilarity, that is!

Hehehehe... Jews! What makes your idea funnier if that you keep talking about it! Hehehe... Where do you come up with this shit?

edit: I can't stop laughing about the insanley hilarious idea of JEWS (JEWS, of all people!) being in a video game that I think I need to go to the hospital (from all the laughing).

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well crafted.

the best gaming experience of my life was GTA III - the first 3 weeks playing it 6 or 7 years ago

man it was just unreal playing it, I couldn't believe all the shit you could do IN A VIDEOGAME