New GTA trailer

no, there are going to be significant improvements in the actual gameplay now

going for a much more realistic and gritty experience. The jump from SA to IV is supposedly comparable to the jump from GTA II to GTA III (or so says Dan Houser), we shall see

It looks cool but I'm not sure the serious/gritty angle is going to be an improvement. To me the campy humour is part of the GTA series and without it it just doesn't seem like GTA.

I am just ready for a vastly DIFFERENT experience to be honest

the last 3 GTAs were very similar to one another

1) Take another game.
2) Write "GRand Theft Auto" on a peice of masking tape.
3) Go over top of other games title on the box... repeat for manuel and cd and jewel case.
4) Enjoy a vastly different experience.

It looks cool but I'm not sure the serious/gritty angle is going to be an improvement. To me the campy humour is part of the GTA series and without it it just doesn't seem like GTA.

I thought the humor was at it's best in GTA3, and then got worse as the serious went a lot. It was just too much after a while. I played a little bit of Vice City Stories, and everything in the game was a fucking joke (and usually a stupid one), so I like that they are taking a more serious approach, and that they are finally finished with the "let's set the game several years in the past!" kick they were on.

This game looks good, and whoever is bitching that the plot will too similair to previous games should be reminded that this is a video game. How many games series' really vary the plot at all from game to game? Shit, pretty much every Zelda game is the same story, but they still rock.

300px-Rcsp.jpg

UUGH! You vagina!