(New) Love/Hate Thread

That kinda stuff just isn't the same right now. Watching WWE or AEW without the crowd kinda takes all the fun out of it for me. Wrestlemania this year made me really sad. It's the biggest night of the year for WWE. It's the climax of months of storytelling.... and there was no one there to react to it. Everyone wrestling deserves to hear the roar of the crowd. UFC is a bit different because they're just trying to beat the shit out of each other rather than put on a show, but still. Same thing. :lol:

Love : The soundtrack for the FF7 remake. Holy shit. IT'S SO GOOD.
Hate : The CD version of the soundtrack is EXPENSIVE.

Love : The soundtrack for the FF7 remake. Holy shit. IT'S SO GOOD.
Hate : The CD version of the soundtrack is EXPENSIVE.

I was just on a video call with my friend and I was showing him my Death Stranding 3LP I got for $45 and he was talking about how he wanted to get the FF7 remake soundtrack but it costed a ton. So I was like "how much is it?" and he told me $78 and I was like "WOW, yeah vinyl can get expensive when there's a ton of music to print" and it was at that point he told me he meant it was $78 for just the fuckin CD'S of it. Can't believe how expensive that shit is. It sounds FANTASTIC but wow dude that is way too fuckin much for CD's

But... it's eight discs. 157 songs. Nearly nine hours of music. It's less than $12 a disc. Seems worth it to me, if Square Enix didn't sell out of them in less than a day. This means the resellers will have a field day with it. Sadly, downloading it at some point down the road seems like the most likely outcome for me.

EDIT : Looks like the special edition is the one that's $77. The regular edition is a bit less and doesn't have the additional artwork and the extra disc with the radio tracks on it. CDJapan has it for $60. SquareEnix shop doesn't have either one available. Guess I'm importing from CDJapan, then!

Last edited:
But... it's eight discs. 157 songs. Nearly nine hours of music. It's less than $12 a disc. Seems worth it to me, if Square Enix didn't sell out of them in less than a day. This means the resellers will have a field day with it. Sadly, downloading it at some point down the road seems like the most likely outcome for me.

EDIT : Looks like the special edition is the one that's $77. The regular edition is a bit less and doesn't have the additional artwork and the extra disc with the radio tracks on it. CDJapan has it for $60. SquareEnix shop doesn't have either one available. Guess I'm importing from CDJapan, then!

I guess $60 isn't the worst, but god that just seems so much for CD's

Love: The Akai MPK Mini MKII is basically the single greatest gift i've ever been given. My dad bought it for me as a birthday gift and it has single handily improved my music production quality by like 6000%. I'm gonna marry this thing
Hate: I miss my friends but at least I got this keyboard

Last edited:
Hate: This dumbshit browser is taking forever to look up something I need for work. Fucking frustrating because if I don't have the info I need from this application I can't proceed and I'm starting to fall behind on some stuff.
Love: Ngannou fucking ended Rozenstruik in 20 seconds and Gaethje beat Ferguson which is causing a lot chaos lmfao

That kinda stuff just isn't the same right now. Watching WWE or AEW without the crowd kinda takes all the fun out of it for me. Wrestlemania this year made me really sad. It's the biggest night of the year for WWE. It's the climax of months of storytelling.... and there was no one there to react to it. Everyone wrestling deserves to hear the roar of the crowd. UFC is a bit different because they're just trying to beat the shit out of each other rather than put on a show, but still. Same thing. :lol:

I can imagine it being surreal for the WWE. Part of the entertainment is how bat-shit the crowd gets. With the UFC, its nice hearing a crowd reaction but Joe Rogan brings up a point where without the audience, the fighters are less likely to say something super stupid or make any dumb decisions.

Finally going back to work on Tuesday or Wednesday. I've been out for two months. In that time, the furthest I've been from home is the basketball court in our neighborhood. Not really sure how I'm going to react to people that aren't my immediate family or having to keep a work schedule. I also have no idea how different my job is gonna be and I don't know how I will react said changes. (Change is my ultimate enemy.)
While I'm relieved that some sense of normalcy is coming back, I'm really nervous as I have no idea how different things are gonna be.

Love : The new Magic set and the new Commander set came out today!
Hate : Waiting for them to get here :/

Not as bad as I thought, to be honest. We do have to wear masks 24/7 and we have a lot of new procedures involving customers and stuff, but I'm having a hard time complaining considering they just paid us for two months of work while we were out. Customers are a bit crazy, though. This dude yesterday took his shirt off in the middle of the store to try on a shirt while holding the hanger in his mouth. Our outside line/max capacity situation is also a bit crazy, but it could be a lot worse.

I've yet to help a single customer, though. Not in the mood for that shit. :lol:

Love : Beat Sekiro NG+ earlier
Hate : The last boss is so difficult that beating him requires all of my physical and mental energy. I feel like sleeping now. :lol:

Reactions: zerostatic
Speaking of going back to work Keenan, you work for Nike don't you? The basketball shoes I've had and loved for years (Hypersize Billy Hoyle) are literally falling apart... need to replace them. What do you think / know of the quality of Nike by you / ID shoes? All good? I'm thinking of getting a pair of Kyrie 6 but not in love with any of the stock colour ways...

Speaking of going back to work Keenan, you work for Nike don't you? The basketball shoes I've had and loved for years (Hypersize Billy Hoyle) are literally falling apart... need to replace them. What do you think / know of the quality of Nike by you / ID shoes? All good? I'm thinking of getting a pair of Kyrie 6 but not in love with any of the stock colour ways...

Nike By You is just a rebranded Nike ID to my knowledge. I ID'd two pairs of shoes in... 2012? Quality wise, they 're the same quality as the regular pairs just in unique colors. Unfortunately, I haven't tried on the Kyrie 6 because we don't have them at my store yet. If you know how they fit, then go for it! If not, I'd recommend trying them on at a local store first. I'd hate for you to make a sick pair and then get them and realize they don't fit quite right...

Love : Sekiro. Almost done with NG+2!
Also love : Beyond Creation, Leprous, Soen
Hate : People (Customers) causing drama at work. Seriously, people, calm down.

EDIT : My Final Fantasy VII Remake soundtrack arrived today <3

Last edited:
Hate: only just now found out they put the bloodborne soundtrack on vinyl last year...
Love: ...but somehow they JUST reprinted it this month so i grabbed a copy

Hate: On top of the George Floyd tragedy, I'm finding out in the local news that a lady was pushed off a balcony and that the cops are telling news networks not to come initially so they could label the death a suicide. Incredibly discouraging to hear in these times.
Like: German football looking good at startup, premier league starting back up mid June. As a fan I'm happy to see it come back, if not to watch the hot/shit takes everyone's gonna post, but I can't help but feel this is still a risk and still shouldn't continue.

Edit: Podgie you fuckin called it. Vektor's getting back together.
https://www.facebook.com/VektorOfficial/posts/10157043663041821

Last edited:
Love: I've heard that Vektor re-united again with a new Drummer. Fuck Yes!
I can't say anything bad about their old drummer met him once but Iam just so glad that my prayers were heard.
It would have been a desaster if Vektor would have gone down the drain. It's such a talented unique band.
Else from that feeling really great right now during this Corona Crap Lockdown. It's totally ridiculous and a Hoax in my eyes but
I enjoy my life more than ever it's really weird.

Hate: Not much. Except right now what happens in this World makes me really frightened sometimes.

That's the conflicting part. On one hand, what Vektor is capable of making is phenominal. On the other hand, I see it as something kind of similar with Varg - do you go back to listening to Burzum in spite of his views/crimes or do you draw the line because of it.

On top of that, there's the video evidence of him being abusive to his wife, on the other end we have people coming out to his defense saying that he would never do such a thing. It's a mess whichever way you look at it.

Hate: How police are handling protester suppression in the US, and people using it as an excuse to cause mass destruction and looting.
Love: People are really taking a stand in spite of all the hell that's going on. It's encouraging in a sense.

Nike By You is just a rebranded Nike ID to my knowledge. I ID'd two pairs of shoes in... 2012? Quality wise, they 're the same quality as the regular pairs just in unique colors. Unfortunately, I haven't tried on the Kyrie 6 because we don't have them at my store yet. If you know how they fit, then go for it! If not, I'd recommend trying them on at a local store first. I'd hate for you to make a sick pair and then get them and realize they don't fit quite right...

Been looking into the fit and apparently they run a half size or so small. I'll take your advice and wait till the stores reopen here (hopefully soon!) and try them on for size before ordering the ones I designed.

And yes guys, I did kind of call Vektor getting back together (what with a slightly different lineup). As for the issues surrounding DiSanto, there seems to be some disputing whether he did or didn't, and to what level. And I'm in no way condoning abuse or anything, but what goes on between him and his partner is their own business as far as I'm concerned. Sure, there may be grounds for legal action on either party's side but that's up to them, their friends and their families etc. to deal with. Whatever happens won't affect how much I support the band or how much I enjoy the music. I do hope it's resolved as cleanly as possible though, and they get the help they need.

Love: Summer break- it is great to have time off from work to focus on important things like PS4, metal, and swimming.

Hate; The violent riots. I think I Understand the level of anger and frustration from the black community and the police have gotten away with a lot of bad shit for way too long, but I cannot support violence and property damage. I hope everyone calms the fuck down and the nation can begin reforms and healing. I fear this won't happen with the current President.

Hate: One of the analysts at work is asking me to help him figure out how to include a couple of lines in Excel. Which, as explained by others on my team, involves literal copying and pasting.

HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THIS AFTER BEING TOLD REPEATEDLY??? COME ON SON

Love: Jack shit right now. I've been perpetually irritated since this morning. The only saving grace is that I get paid tomorrow.

Love : Got platinum on Sekiro : Shadows Die Twice earlier today. If you can push through the initial difficulty curve and adapt to the gameplay differences from Dark Souls, it's incredible. Highly recommended.

Also love : The previews for the new Magic set start tomorrow. The things they've teased have me very intruiged.

Hate : All the craziness going on right now. If you personally feel that you need to protest, please do. You have that legal right. All I ask is that you know what you can and cannot legally do. Don't do anything you'll regret tomorrow. Try and wear a mask and stay as far away from other people as you possibly can.... and please stay safe.

Best thing to come out of this chaos right now is the fact that there seems like no possible way Trump is getting reelected.