(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: Finally got the arcade versions of Killer Instinct and Killer Instinct 2 working on my laptop :D
Hate: ...Yeah, I suck at this game. I'm a 2D fighting boffin but KI is one I never managed to master hahaha :(
Love: I can still enjoy it. Everything about these games are enjoyable whether you're a pro or a n00b.

Also love: Cinder, Fulgore, B. Orchid, Chief Thunder and Spinal confirmed for the remake!
Hate: Still an Xbone exclusive... but it's seriously making me consider purchasing a console for KI alone.

They charge you for each character though and knowing you, you'd probably want all of them (Who wouldn't?). Hypothetically, if they were $5 a piece, you'd spend like $150 - $200 on the game. It's a disgusting practice on Microsoft's side. One I hope burns and dies.

Love : BioShock Infinite. I restarted it yet again last night. It's amazing no matter how many times you play through it.
Not sure : Iced Earth's Glorious Burden album.
Hate : This annoying little bitch of a cut on the end of my thumb.

They charge you for each character though and knowing you, you'd probably want all of them (Who wouldn't?). Hypothetically, if they were $5 a piece, you'd spend like $150 - $200 on the game. It's a disgusting practice on Microsoft's side. One I hope burns and dies.

False. There's a full retail version at launch as well :)

Really? I hadn't heard that. That's good. That's very good. I have no interest whatsoever in it but at least there's another option besides that bullshit freemium crap.

Love : Last of Us online, Iron Maiden, Detective Comics #22
Hate : That my next weekends are full of work :erk:

To be fair, they're not going to charge $5 per character. They're not that stupid - they'll have bulk buying options too I'm sure. I stand corrected on the retail release though, they say that they're considering it but it may be years away because they intend to constantly update KI with new content instead of pulling a Capcom and releasing a minor update every year. Which is good really.

Xbone will have Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV too so I'm strongly leaning towards one right now.

To be fair, they're not going to charge $5 per character. They're not that stupid - they'll have bulk buying options too I'm sure. I stand corrected on the retail release though, they say that they're considering it but it may be years away because they intend to constantly update KI with new content instead of pulling a Capcom and releasing a minor update every year. Which is good really.

Xbone will have Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV too so I'm strongly leaning towards one right now.

The PS4 will have those too, and Gaikai, so you can stream all the great PS3 games you missed.

Love : Comics
Hate : Stupid people. How some of my coworkers get through their days is beyond me.

Love : Batman : The Animated Series, BioShock Infinite
Hate : That I have a horrible feeling that today is gonna suck really bad.

Love: REBOOT OF STRIDER ANNOUNCED! And not only is it 2.5D, it's also made by Double Helix who as we all know are handling Killer Instinct. I'm starting to think that they should stick to remaking classic titles instead of trying to... well, do anything else ever.

Not Sure: Hiryu's scarf has been replaced by some weird armoured faceguard thing that supposedly changes colour depending on what abilities he has equipped. Cool with the abilities, not so cool that it ain't his classy scarf though :/

Love : BioShock Infinite, Superior Spider-Man, secret plans, Fallout : New Vegas, Batman : The Animated Series
Hate : The dream I had last night

Love : Coroner, downloading mods for New Vegas
Hate : Having to wake up at 4am this morning. That was rough.

Love : Finishing BioShock Infinite again, starting Last of Us again, playing New Vegas on my laptop with awesome mods, Batman : The Animated Series, assorted comics
Hate : Weird dreams