(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : Jeff Beck, Jimi Hendrix, DCUO
Hate : DCUO freezing on me for no reason. It has never done this before.

Love: Verm and I know exactly what our first playthrough series is going to be - and it'll be fucking hilarious. we've been getting practice in (oo-er) for the past two days...
Hate: ...But I think we'll end up ragequitting, because it's bullshit difficult.

Love : Jimi Hendrix, Jeff Beck, Batman : The Animated Series, Superman : For Tomorrow, Red Dead Redemption
Hate : Having one of those days where everything goes wrong in a row.

Huh..: Finally finished Bioshock: Infinite. The story part of the ending is great. The whole explanation with the lighthouses is ridiculous.

I thought the ending was incredible. It's BioShock. INFINITE.

Love : Jimi Hendrix, Jeff Beck, Buckethead, Batman : The Animated Series, Hitman : For Tomorrow
Hate : Overnight shifts start tonight. It's also tax-free weekend. Shit's gonna hit the fan.

The ending WAS incredible.

SPOILER:
That whole bit where they go to Rapture and go through the sea with a "million million" lighthouses was full of shit tho. Before and after that was fine. I was also kinda dissapointed I couldn't fight the Songbird.

I was kinda glad I didn't have to fight Songbird. He "Stops you. Every time." so I probably would've lost. :lol:

I guess. :lol:

Love : Superior Spider-Man #14, Captain America #9
Hate : People under the age of 18. Seriously, what the hell happened to people after I was born? This generation seems so stupid.

Hate: Yesterday's wisdom teeth removal. Now my mouth is bleeding, I can't fall asleep and the pain doesn't let me focus.
Love, only to hate: The thought of eating a Big Mac or some equivalent right now...
Hate: ...I'M HUNGRY. :mad:

I remember when my mom had that done. It was not a good week. :erk:

Love : Buckethead, Batman Incorporated #13
Hate : Lack of sleep due to overnight shifts

Like: As it turns out, the teeth removal wasn't so bad, as I'm able to eat soft bread with peanut butter. To take a page out of Dave's book, winrar.
Hate: To take a page out of Keenan's book, the dream I had when I fell asleep at 5am. In hindsight, I hope I never get that dream again.

Hate: How fatherly I'm getting. Someone shoot me.

Dreading emotions other than sheer anger or vulgar excitement? :lol: