(New) Love/Hate Thread

I fell straight forward from my bike and I unconsiously stopped with my right arm my whole bodyweight and it caused me intense pain. I thought it's not broken first but after inspection I was proved the opposite. I think it won't heal so fast because it's a bone broken on my elbow which is responsible for all my physical movements with my right arm. It's fuckin bullshit!

But thanks anyway I really hope Iam getting better soon.

Love: That feel when you pick up a guitar and a new song just kinda falls out of it.

Love more: I just got accepted to a pipeline job up in Minnesota. with a 60 hour work-week until the project is done, my paychecks are about to double.

Not sure: Just shaved my beard. Apparently it created some crazy illusion that my nose isn't massive, but I think I'll get used to it.

Love : James LaBrie's solo work
Hate : Sleeping like shit, that today is my friend's last day at work :erk:

Love: The new Onslaught album, I'm finally gtting The Devil's Legion tribute sorted (released about a fortnight after the new Onslaught record), I have some goddamn cigarettes again
Hate: Pretty much everything else

Love : That I am off work for TWO WEEKS
Hate : That I had to say goodbye to three friends as they are moving away, waking up with a headache for no reason

Love: Testament live yesterday was fucking awesome. Iced Earth were great, too.
Laughed at: Chuck Billy being unable to sing Practice What You Preach properly.
Hate: The moron running the festival who were setting up the Testament concert for nearly an hour which consequently made the show shorter than it should've been.
Also hate: Assholes who try to pull people on the edge of the moshpit into the moshpit randomly. If I wanted to be in the pit I would.

Love: Excellent rehearsal today, new song being premiered at Beermageddon, everyone concentrating on nothing but the album after Beermageddon, people repping Vindicator UK at Bloodstock and getting people approaching them complimenting them on their shirt (FUCK YE BOI), working next weekend
Hate: Having to miss the final rehearsal before Beermageddon in order to work, being broke, my shoulder is ruined again :(

Love : Vacation. :)
Also love : James LaBrie, Ozzy, Explosions in the Sky, finishing getting 100% on Ni no Kuni and Dead Rising 2 : Off the Record
Thought was probably the best Wolverine story ever : Old Man Logan. Fucking amazing.
Hate : /

Hate: Fucking FedEx. I had ordered a new Blackstar tube combo amp and they are doing everything possible to prevent me from getting my damned hands on it before I leave for Minnesota.

Zehm, weren't you the one doing the archaeology dig out in New Mexico?
What happened with that?

Fedex does suck when it comes to actually delivering packages, but they have great customer services for when it comes to helping one box something up properly and safely. And they cost nearly twice what USPS charges...too bad USPS has fucking awful customer service.

Love: New Exhumed album :kickass:
Hate: Only about a week left of summer vacation. I have to report back to school/work next Wednesday. School/work and Grad school start the following Monday. My summer of doing whatever I want is nearly over. :cry:

LOVE : The ending of the comic Hitman. It was perfect.
Also love : James LaBrie, Ozzy, Walking Dead : 400 Days
Hate : /

Zehm, weren't you the one doing the archaeology dig out in New Mexico?
What happened with that?

Fedex does suck when it comes to actually delivering packages, but they have great customer services for when it comes to helping one box something up properly and safely. And they cost nearly twice what USPS charges...too bad USPS has fucking awful customer service.

I'm still working the dig in New Mexico. It's been fun, but I want to go dig somewhere else. In short: Fuck the desert. Besides, the university in Minneapolis has one of the Iron-age European archaeology big-wigs as a professor there, and would be awesome for my Ph.D. So this Minnesota job will give me the chance to go rub elbows and ingratiate myself. Plus, one of the other Profs there specializes in Medieval Irish Zooarchaeology, which is exactly, precisely what I'm into.

Also, since you live in Nevada, This is rad.
http://www.heritagedaily.com/2013/0...,"708760552471632":"og.likes"}&action_ref_map

Love : Wolverine : Enemy of the State, System Shock 2
Hate : That the A/C isn't working. I'm dying here.

Love: Looking forward to a couple of dates this weekend:headbang:

Hate: Gama Bomb, Artillery, BBB and Fueled by Fire U.S. tour is cancelled. I was looking forward to seeing BBB again.

On topic, love: Watched Mask of the Phantasm last night for the first time in ages, totally forgot how good that movie was. No wonder so many fans reckon it's the be-all and end-all of Batman movies! Also watched Batman beyond: Return of the Joker which is far more enjoyable than I remember it being, and nowhere near as shitty as the NES game Return of the Joker, plus Batman SubZero which was... alright. Gonna watch Tim Burton's Batman and Batman Returns tonight, then maybe Batman Forever for Tommy Lee Jones, then stab myself in the eye until I forget that Batnipples and Knobbin ever existed.

I fucking love Mask of the Phantasm. I even bought the soundtrack.

Love : Finished Prince of Persia : Sands of Time
Hate : Had a weird ass dream last night. It was actually kinda funny. :lol: