(New) Love/Hate Thread

You can't beat it man, you just can't. I'll have to pick it up on DVD - I've had a massive Batman phase lately for no good reason, probably your influence Keenan :lol: So much so that my secondary choice for the Chainsaw Penis tour in October is Gay Batman (if Skeletor falls through)

You're welcome. Though I'm not quite sure what to make of the end of that post. :lol:

Love : Kick-Ass. Yeah, I'm kinda late, I know, but DAMN. That book was awesome and now I really want to see the movie.

Double post.

Don't Like: Blue Mountain State. If this is what 14 year olds are watching these days, I'm gonna be concerned. It's the most distasteful thing I've probably ever watched. Or if I were 13 again, the most hilarious thing ever. Case in point:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE : Kick-Ass. I just read it again and love it even more. Can't wait to get the sequels on Tuesday.
Also love : Civilization V, Prince of Persia : Sands of Time, Iron Maiden
Hate : /

A guy is gone for 4 days and suddenly Iron Man dissapears.

Almost as weird as the avatar change from Mark Grayson to Yorick Brown.

:lol: It was time for a change. I saw it in the movie and thought it was fucking hilarious, so... there it is. :p

Love : Iced Earth, Coroner, Prince of Persia : Warrior Within
Hate : That I've played Warrior Within over and over since it came out, without any problems. Ever. Until today, when I run into every glitch possible, all in a row.

Probably would have to agree. Playing Warrior Within again... isn't as great as it used to be. The game screams "I'm 14 and I'm cool because I listen to metal and wear black". There are some character designs *cough cough SHAHDEE* that just scream that the game was marketed to prepubescent boys. It's actually kind of off-putting now that I notice it.

Gameplay is still great though, so it's made up for. I love Two Thrones too. The ending to that game is still one of my favorite game endings of all time.

LOVE the color-schemes of most of the forums here

HATE the brand-new color-scheme of CoB forum, WTF?? hurts my eyes so goddamm bad

Love : Finished up Warrior Within last night, complete with all artwork, life upgrades, water sword and secret ending.
Also love : Amon Amarth, Devy
Hate : Vacation is over soon. :(

Hate: Cried myself to sleep last night and woke up this morning in the most vicious mood... I'm broke too, and I couldn't give a fuck. Fuck today.

Love : Uncanny X-Force. This series is still as awesome as the last time I read it when it was first coming out.
Hate : Slept like shit, woke up at 6:30am and couldn't fall back asleep. I'm exhausted.

N/A: There's this guy posting on how to get fake passports in all three subforums... I think we've solved the Evile in America situation? :lol:

if you'd opened ultimatemetal.com/forum at just the right time yesterday and scrolled down
you would have seen that he posted that shit in all the forums going all the way down the whole freaking site!!!