(New) Love/Hate Thread

LOVE http://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_iv/600/1131991.jpg

HATE the part of Marvel's Civil War where Spiderman publicly Un-Masked himself
hate it just cuz for me at least, it totally came out of freaking nowhere
it was like watching drunk people doing the specific things they'd never in a million years do while sober
i totally kept waiting for a "magic" or Mysterio-caused explination for why he un-masked himself

Having just read that yesterday, I sort of agree. Though, I've not read any of the tie-ins. Maybe they have some clarity on Peter's thought process. Tony summed it up fairly well though. His family lives in Avengers Tower. They're totally safe. Plus, the whole responsibility thing....

I thought Civil War was great. It also serves as a great reminder to NEVER piss off Captain America. :lol:

Love : Daredevil, Superior Spider-Man, Evile
Hate : Ol left. :(

N/A: A little tipsy. I'm a bit dumb as of the moment.
Also N/A: Chatting up a friend who is also drunk at another party. Women need to be a bit more happier when they get compliments. Or something like that.

Love: Three day weekend!

Hate: Witchaven is playing Vegas tonight but it is a house show. An all ages house show. Anyone ever go to one of these? I just can't see this ending well. I wish Witchaven would play an actual venue so I could see them live.

Hate: i just bought a $70 recording interface so I can use the emulated line out feature on my new Blackstar, but I still can't get it to work. The first two or three seconds of whatever I record sounds fine, and then it fizzles out and gets all glitchy. Testicles.

Edit: got that shit fixed. I am now able to experiment with Brian May style harmony to my fucking heart's content.

Love : Secret plans
Hate : How hard the boss fights in Warrior Within are on hard. Damn you Kaileena.

N/A / Hate: I start uni tomorrow. And anxiety is slightly kicking in.
N/A: Tomorrow is my cousin's birthday, the day after being mine.
Hate: Said cousin is out of the country due to circumstances out of his control, so this'll mark the first time me and him aren't celebrating together in... a decade.

Still haven't answered my question - why is everyone so shocked over my voice? :lol: Zehm posted a surprised comment on Youtube about it after Full Thrash Assault as well

Me personally? All british voices I've heard were very average in depth, with some being a little bit higher pitched. Before you, the deepest voice I've probably heard was probably Ben. :lol:

After looking him up on youtube, so would I.

On a separate note, about time the new layout came! Really like the murky green with the light text color. Not so crazy about the red Evile logo, but it fits!

Agreed. It does look very nice.

Love : Civil War : Iron Man/Captain America : Casualties of War. What a sad issue. Oh god. :(
Hate : Not too much really.

Love: New Layout...thanks Evile! Had a third date with an attractive woman that went well.:kickass:

Hate: Back to school/work tomorrow. Iron Maiden plays Vegas next week and it is fucking sold out. Guess who doesn't have a ticket? :erk:

Hate: Severe back pain brought on by running around after my dog the past few days, plus the fact that he's kept me awake until 5am three days running, forced me to get up late in the afternoon when I was supposed to wake up nice and early to keep him company while the cleaners were here. So my fucking 16 year old niece gives me shit for it, then whent he pup shits fucking everywhere right after I take him out, she refuses to do the cleanup while I sort him out because I'VE LOOKED AFTER HIM ALL DAY DAAAAAAVE.

Yeah, because I don't have work to do and jobs to look for at all. Nor do I have a crippling spine that prevents me from even doing something simple like making myself lunch. Cunt. On top of this, Sara has gone and arranged a bunch of bullshit wedding plans without my consultation and essentially messaged me saying "Yeah, this is hapening as well because I've already put forward the cash". I swear, I'm going to fucking punch somebody before the day is over.

Having just read that yesterday, I sort of agree. Though, I've not read any of the tie-ins. Maybe they have some clarity on Peter's thought process. Tony summed it up fairly well though. His family lives in Avengers Tower. They're totally safe. Plus, the whole responsibility thing.

i read Amazing Spider-Man through the whole Civil War
don't think i actually read any of the parts where Spider-Man/Peter Parker apears outside of the actual Spiderman comic

so from what I read...
Peter Parker Mary Jane and Aunt May are living in Tony Stark's place
and it seems like Parker's unmasking was just Peter unmasked himself just because Tony wanted him to do it
and then the whole thing of Spiderman "switching sides on the registration issue" after unmasking himself came after the moment where Peter realized that Tony had a completely totally selfish reason for convincing Spiderman to unmask himself (it had to do with Tony making money from being the "operator" of the brand-new special prison-for-super-powered-criminals that Reed Richards had just finished making for the government) where Spiderman unmasking himself actually resulted in Tony making money and Pete got pissed about this

I haven't read any of the Spider-Man tie-ins, but I did get the vibe that Tony wanted him to do it. Tony wants, Tony gets. This was a theme from the one-shot Civil War : Iron Man/Captain America - Casualties of War, which was awesome. Civil War : The Confession was probably my favorite one though.

Love : Finishing the Civil War : Avengers hardcover, which contained the issues above, Jeff Beck, OSI
Hate : Overnight shift starting soon

I haven't read any of the Spider-Man tie-ins, but I did get the vibe that Tony wanted him to do it. Tony wants, Tony gets. This was a theme from the one-shot Civil War : Iron Man/Captain America - Casualties of War, which was awesome.

yeah
but it was more than that
Tony actually made money because of spiderman unmasking himself and Pete felt used
that's what led to the big scene of spiderman and iron man trying to kill each other

Like: 18 today.
LOVE: Got an earlier time for one of my classes. Only have one course at night now.
Dont like: How much money it costs to be prepared.
Also Dont like: 19 in canada to drink/see shows, etc. Dont I have my priorities straight.