(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : Frank Miller's Daredevil : The Man Without Fear mini-series, Vektor, Warbringer, Dishonored : Knife of Dunwall
Hate : Not too much actually.

LOVE https://www.facebook.com/WhootyWonder/photos_stream

HATE the guys that call london andrews "fat"

LOVE anything by Frank Miller

HATE the people that say "i used to read superhero stuff when i was younger"
this drives me fucking crazy because

A) the superhero comics weren't actually aimed at children untill after Fredrich Wortham (spell??) bitched about them being innapropriate for children in his book "seduction of the innocent"

B) Watchmen, The Dark Knight Returns, the Punisher comic, the Deadpool comic, Brad Meltzer's Identity Crisis, the Evolve or Die Story Arc from Amazing Spiderman, The Authority, The Pro, are all superhero stories that are all horrendously innapropriate for children, and yet, despite the existence of these definatively adult superhero story-arcs, there are still people who still think of Adam West's Batman whenever someone says "superhero"

C) i, myself, didn't really get "into" superhero comics untill after i was already an adult, and i myself love the innapropriate for children comics like The Pro and Deadpool

I can't post this on the facebooks, so I'll post it here,
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!: my dream girl just updated her status to "In a relationship " (not to me) and this doesn't bother me at all. I am officially as cold and emotionless as I've always hoped I would be in this situation. I thought I was slipping, but this means I am exactly as much like Spock as I always hoped. I know that's super weird, but I'm stoked about it.

Congrats? :lol:

Love : Finished Warrior Within on hard, comics
Hate : How I've had this annoying little black cloud over my head for the past three days that has fucked up nearly everything. I'm sick of it.

Love: Dying Fetus, Death, Testament - the Joker from Batman series.
Hate: ...Cheerios

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!: my dream girl just updated her status to "In a relationship " (not to me) and this doesn't bother me at all. I am officially as cold and emotionless as I've always hoped I would be in this situation. I thought I was slipping, but this means I am exactly as much like Spock as I always hoped. I know that's super weird, but I'm stoked about it.

This is some kind of buddhist-like enlightenment or ascendancy or whatever. Congratulations :lol:

Hate: ...Cheerios

No, your dick being small enough to fit through the hole is not a valid reason to hate cheerios.

No, your dick being small enough to fit through the hole is not a valid reason to hate cheerios.

Aw ain't you sweet? Wouldn't it be instead that you love Cheerios because your small dick fits the hole while I hate it because the hole is too small for me? :)

awesome