(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : Deadpool, Led Zeppelin, Grant Morrison JLA
Hate : People who don't know when to stop talking

Love : All-New X-Men Vol. 2, Uncanny X-Men Vol. 1, God Forbid, Batman : The Animated Series
Hate : People bothering me on my day off

That Nefasturris logo is ace. Much love to the Podgkis for that.

Hate: Vinidctaor UK is... well, probably going to go on hiatus after Beermageddon. Why? Because Verm and I are in so much debt that we can't even afford to eat. I'm not joking. Only way to make matters easier is to leave Vindicator stuff for a few months while we try and recuperate.

Thanks for the offer. I've seen your work with the Overthrow logo and the Nefasturris logo you did for Dave. Killer stuff! I'll definitely let you know if I hit a creative wall. :)

Ah, too kind man. Thank you!

By the sounds of it you're onto something yourself ;) see how it goes! I always thought it was cool when a member of the band designed the logo.

That Nefasturris logo is ace. Much love to the Podgkis for that.

Much love to you too man, I'm looking forward to hearing what happens with it!!

Hate: Slept too much. Hence why I'm posting this at 3:00am. AGAIN. :mad:
Like: Cyclone Temple, Seregon, various manga

Love : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfgzjWuPMBc#at=907
Hate : That Y, The Last Man will probably never be released as an actual movie or TV show.

Saw that video a while back; could've done without the excessive amount of the spinning camera, but aside from that it was pretty good.

Also, I was told (and read) they had a script in development for a Last Man movie. My problem with it is that I have low expectations from it.

Of course! All other Batman cartoons pale in comparison. I'm almost done with season one. Honestly, I think it's better than anything that's been on TV in years.

Love : Daredevil : End of Days. What a fantastic mini-series. Reading it again in hardcover form makes it even better.
Hate : Today in general.