(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: Gargoyle
Hate: They only ship their shirts inside Japan? Lame.

EDIT: Not that I have money to be spending on stuff like that anyway...

Love : The Walking Dead
Also love : Skyrim on my PC, finishing up the Jack Kirby Captain America omnibus
Hate : The dream I just had. It was really depressing.
Also hate : My TV died. I bought it six years ago in preparation for buying a PS3. I'm really sad now. :(

Yeah, that sucks man...

My heart is with you and your family during this difficult time Keenan. Still, on the upside PM sent with lots of crazy Japanese thrashin' madness of the bombastic variety for you to enjoy while you have no TV. :kickass: :zombie:

Yes. :lol:

Love : Iron Man, Detective Comics, X-Men : Battle of the Atom
Kinda love : Gargoyle
Hate : Boredom

Hate: The side quest to Chapter 26 of Fire Emblem. I completed it, nonetheless, but still that was a little tiring. Speaking of which, M_Dex, should I promote Matthew to assassin or keep him as thief for stealing stuff.

Chapter 26 is the most annoying chapter in the game for me. 26x is actually a personal favorite.

If you really need an assassin, use Jaffar. He's better than Matthew will usually end up being anyway. If you don't promote Matthew, he'll become really annoying to protect in later chapters but he can steal stuff. Stealing is also not as useful as it sounds in later chapters. You can still use a Lockpick as an Assassin which is what they're for anyway.

So, in short, I use Legault because he's one of my favorite characters in that game :lol:

LOVE :
Hate : How boring my day is going to get in about an hour

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate: Had to skip class to work on other classwork.

Chapter 26 is the most annoying chapter in the game for me. 26x is actually a personal favorite.

If you really need an assassin, use Jaffar. He's better than Matthew will usually end up being anyway. If you don't promote Matthew, he'll become really annoying to protect in later chapters but he can steal stuff. Stealing is also not as useful as it sounds in later chapters. You can still use a Lockpick as an Assassin which is what they're for anyway.

So, in short, I use Legault because he's one of my favorite characters in that game :lol:

Yeah, he's a cheeky character. Wish he had better supports. inb4 nino or Jaffar

But at this point, I think I'll just promote Matthew, especially considering I've got full support with Guy and working on secondary support with Serra.

Yeah, he's a cheeky character. Wish he had better supports. inb4 nino or Jaffar

But at this point, I think I'll just promote Matthew, especially considering I've got full support with Guy and working on secondary support with Serra.
He supports with Heath if you have the patience of a saint and they are pretty funny. But yeah, he sucks otherwise. I guess he could be a good support for Nino but I hate babying her...

Props for picking Guy. He's a flesh slicing machine. Matthew tends be a fast little unit. I think you should be good with him. I just can't say no to the Hurricane :p In fact, he and Matthew have (imo) the best support conversations in the whole game.

I remember doing a playthrough with the 3 assassins... That was fun. Killing Edges and Silencer every 2 attacks are always fun. :D

NOT OK!!!!!

PM'd :zombie:
Oh yay! It's like a 5 months late birthday present :D Thanks man!

Love : Jim Steranko era Nick Fury/SHIELD, Gargoyle
Hate : Idiots, and my god, there are alot of them

Fucking LOVE: Fifteen out of twenty one tracks down for The Devil's Legion: A Tribute to Onslaught. Fucking fifteen.I didn't realise we were so close to finishing it, but to add a bit of extra 'oomph' I've confirmed two more bands for it plus a super special chocolatey awesome fudgey final track which is a bit of an allstar thing. Just got Em Ruinas' solo to do, both Nefasturris tracks, Ram Raid's track and Belligerence's track and said final chocolatey awesome song then it's fucking finished. FINISHED. I can't fucking believe how good it is!!