(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love : GTAV, Buckethead
Not sure : Jack Kirby Captain America. It's very strange.
Hate : Idiots.

Love/Hate: Skeletor outfit for the Cahinsaw Penis tour arrived today :lol: Needs a new (read: less shitty) mask but bloody hell
Hate: My copy of Fade to Black arrived, seller didn't tell me that the front inlay was missing. Also, they listed it on the sales for an original pressing when it' actually a platinum/classics reissue. It was only a penny, but still...

As much as I appreciate her looks, I can't stand watching Dr. Who.

Like: I have a little bit of time to myself now before back to school work.
Hate: Commencement later on today for high school grad, last weekend.

Love: Onslaught and Master were fucking mindblowing. The grin i had on my face the whole way through Onslaught's set was priceless :lol: Probably the best I've ever seen them.
Hate: I'm fucking paying for it now :lol: My throat and neck.... owwwwwwwwww

Oh no, I had a shitty, shitty day yesterday :lol: My bank took a ridiculous amount of money out of my account with no prior notice, putting me pretty far into the red again. So after the show I had to leave very quickly, which I was rather upset about since I hadn't seen Nige or Jeff in three years :( But c'mon man... it's Onslaught.

Nige kept laughing about the massive fucking grin I had on my face throughout the entire show. I couldn't help myself, I didn't realise I was beaming so bloody much until Nige pointed it out :lol:

:lol: That's awesome!

Love : Finishing GTAV, comic-con news, BioShock music
Hate : Not too much still, really

LOVE : Beyond : Two Souls. I just finished it and holy fucking shit, this game was amazing.
Hate : /

There are multiple endings and there's one where Nils gets (in my opinion) the worst of the whole ordeal. Which is pretty bad, considering what happens to him throughout the story...

Love : Comic-con announcements and video game music
Hate : That my house has just been invaded by my cousins. Time to hide. :lol: