(New) Love/Hate Thread

Love: New Onslaught album...:headbang:

Hate: Between grad school, teaching and dating a girl on the side, I'm too fucking busy. I haven't played a video game since July. I am lucky if I play guitar three days a week.

I need to listen to the new Onslaught album. Everyone's keeps saying that it's awesome and I'm very intruiged.

Love : Kingdom Hearts, Uncanny X-Men, Rush
Hate : Certain traits that my siblings have that irritate me to no end

Love / Hate: I finally decided to act upon my family and my doctor's advice and seek help from a councillor. I'm not looking forward to it (tomorrow) but I'm doing it for them, mostly. I can't carry on taking my shit out on the people who are closest to me, or just pushing them away (like I've done with most of my friends, to be honest).

Seconded. Good luck Podgie.

Love:
RG920MQMZ_CBE_1P_02.png

This sexy piece just came in the mail.

Thirded. <3 Podgie! :D

Love : Onslaught, GTAV, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Hate : Having quite possibly the worst work day ever

Love: Two midterms done, I have a little breather room now to break. Also, I had a really nice burger downtown.
Also Love: Picked up some more books from Preacher.
Don't Like: Next week has me doing a quiz for Law and another midterm for marketing.

Love : GTA Online, the soundtrack for Far Cry 3 : Blood Dragon
Hate : Not all that much actually...

Zehm: Nice Ibanez! :kickass: My first guitar was a P.O.S. Ibanez that wouldn't stay in tune for anything. Despite its shitty quality I played it for a year and a half until I got something better. Once I finish grad school I am getting another axe.

Love: Saw Saxon the other night. They played 90 minutes and mixed in a few songs of the new album with the old classics. They can still rock. :kickass: Life is preety good at the moment. Busy with school and work and social life is going well.
Hate: Too much fucking school work. Dumbass students and their Ipads. If I say keep the motherfucker face down on your desk, it means keep the motherfucker face down on your desk! :devil:

Love: Death Metal and Coffee.
Hate: That we're really few at work due to sickness (makes me the only one right now who are capable to do certain things so I have a shitload to do).

Hate: Welp, it's Mike day again :/ Always a tough one. Plenty of beer for the big lad methinks.

Also Hate: The arrogance of a certain NZ musician who really is the epitome of a self-centered asshole. Talks big, never follows up on his boasting and gets his shit in a twist should he ever be criticised.... even if it's fair. For a lad who started his band in 2007 and hasn't done any live shows, ever, I'm finding it rather bewildering as to just how he can be such a cocky prick about everything. I feel like I should put him in a test tube and conduct experiments on him.

On the other hand, love: More Game Surgery recording soon, Onslaught on Thursday!

I finished Preacher Book 2 last night, so I think we're at right about the same place.

Love : Beyond : Two Souls. The demo was great, can't wait to play the full game on Tuesday.
Hate : Slept like shiiiiiiiiiit, having to be up right now (4am) for work

Love: Goddammit, ONSLAUGHT ON THURSDAY! I haven't seen them live in three years, pretty much missing out on the Sounds of Violence stuff so thi'l be the first time I hear anything from SoV and VI live. It's like seeing them for the first time all over again.