(New) Love/Hate Thread

Hate: My SIA application got rejected due to issing documents and unticked boxes... that I was told not to bother with. To make matters more infuriating, yesterday was my last meeting with my advisor before I get shipped over to another bunch of people, which means I have to start all over again in order to get this sorted. It's fucking ridiculous.

Love...ish: Finally tried swimming in frozen lake. There is place near by where large opening in ice is made and it stays open as there is pump that keeps water flowing around, also hot sauna is available. First dip was hardest, second went better. Must try again, crazy shit.

Hate: Not much at the moment.

Love : the fact that it's cold, Batman : Dark Victory, Planetary volume one, Ni no Kuni, the GBA emulator on my PC
Hate : Being in a shitty mood regardless of all that

Hate: Week was actually going well but suddenly I got a gastroenteritis which fucked up my whole weekend. Currently still sick...
Love: ...but getting slightly better after 2 days of excruciating stomach pain...

Love : Cynic
Hate : Having to work early on a day I'm supposed to be off, stupid people who can't do their job right

I got it to work though. :D It's so fun. :lol:

Love : Pokemon LeafGreen, The Walking Dead, Ni no Kuni
Hate : That I'm up at 4am.

Love : Pokemon LeafGreen, Metal Gear Rising Revengeance. That game is awesome!
Hate : That my last day off was.... Thursday?
Also hate : That Sony is allegedly announcing the PS4 today.