(New) Love/Hate Thread

Google it, then come join me in "Sony, what the hell are you doing?" land.

Love : Dead Rising 2 : Off the Record, Pokemon LeafGreen, Buckethead, Brit volume 2
Hate : Stupid people.

Is that the one that's essentially destroying the notion of second hand games? If so, fuck that.

Yeah. Turns out, that patent was for "Something else". The PS4 will still play used games. However, it's not backwards compatible with ANY other Playstation games, or even downloaded games.

Sony, what the hell?

Love : The Ask Matt thread, MY WEEK OFF STARTS NOW
Hate : Not much really

Love: Saints Row the Third, playing probably my best match ever on LoL yesterday (with Nasus no less...)
Also Love: I got four of my friends to read Y The Last Man. Yesterday, a teacher in school came up to us and talked to us about the series itself! That man is legendary. This series is even fucking better.

Dissappointed: Popeyes' Chicken is disgustingly mediocre. Good fries though.

Love: Writing some new riffs. This new stuff is SO different from pretty much everything I've ever written before. It feels like I'm learning to play guitar all over again.

LOVE: Going to be with my woman by the end of the weekend :D
HATE: Been waiting at Heathrow airport 2 hours already, got to wait another 6 and a half, then fly 10 hours something to China, then another 10 hours something to Australia... and after travelling the length of the country today to get down to London, I'm already exhausted!

Love : Pokemon LeafGreen. Kinda been playing it a bit too much. :lol:
Also love : El Ten Eleven, Lost in the Riots, Brit volume 3
Not sure : Metal Gear Rising : Revengeance
Hate : I'm on vacation, so nothing.

hate: that thing where you wake up WAY too early and your brain says "hey, let's re-live every stupid, embarrassing thing you've ever done."

i've read both Y, The Last Man and Preacher
they're both awesome

And you're a better man for it. :p

Love : The last two levels of Metal Gear Rising. So much shit went down.
Also love : Playing too much Pokemon, Punisher : Welcome Back, Frank.
Hate : /

Hate: CENSORSHIP IN MUSIC IS TOO OPINIONATED TO ACTUALLY PROVE IN A FUCKING ESSAY. Any argument that I come up with, be it religion or politics or stereotypes, all come down to a fucking opinion that can't be cited therefore denounced as an improper argument/piece of evidence! And as far as looking at musical censorship on an international scale - EVEN WORSE, due to same values that are proven in a first world perspective, only this time the success and failure rate of censorship awareness/freedom of speech via music (respectively) are higher! Evidence is admittedly a little higher but it isn't fucking enough.

Like: Upon research, I've discovered new found respect for Frank Zappa (well, more than I already had...).