(New) Love/Hate Thread

Nooooooooo. I was talking about issue #115. The first paperback won't be out until at least June.

Love : Late 80's issues of Uncanny X-Men
Hate : I had TWO really weird dreams last night, and I still feel uncomfortable because of them

Yeah he is, but I got used to it fairly quick. I've grown quite fond of it, actually.

LOVE : Infinity #4, Deadpool #18. Deadpool was so incredibly heartbreaking that I don't know if I can actually describe how hard I was hit by it. :(
Hate : Work drama

Love : Kingdom Hearts HD
Not sure : Some of the additions that Final Mix added
Hate : Really strange dreams

Hate: Been a little while since I've checked in here. Which one of you is auditioning for the vacant guitarist position?

:lol: Man, I might look a little like Ol's dopplebanger but shit, I can't play a note! If only.

Whoever does get the gig has his work cut out...

Love: Got Street Fighter III: Third Strike working on my laptop :D
Hate: The R2 button on my controller sudden went clicky and fidgety. Time to buy a new one.... again :/

^ That's the only game I ever really play these days (on my laptop too, Dreamcast emulator?). I use my keyboard though and I'm totally shit at it - BUT IT LOOKS SO PRETTY.

Love : 90's X-Men cartoons, X-Men : Inferno, Kingdom Hearts, the soundtrack for Beyond : Two Souls, Captain America : Winter Soldier trailer tomorrow!
Hate : /