SammieBack1.jpg

Ummmm, Yeah Dan, WHATEVER! :D

circus_brimstone said:
How about:

SOUNDING LIKE OPETH SINCE 1989

:lol:
:lol:
best one mentioned yet!

though i'd like one that just has the PHD on the front and says some of the lyrics on the back or something else thats been done 200,000 times before. and it be LONG SLEEVED!...

also i too don't like curses on my shirts. well some are acceptable, but for some reason i don't like fuck. in the end i guess its the context in which it is used.

wildfyr said:
Gorgasm & Avernus @ EXIT this Sunday!

From AVERNUS:

"Hey guys, to anyone who was thinking of coming to check us out this sunday at the exit, we apologize for having to cancel our appearance due to the inept behavior of one of our[ now-ex] guitarists. This was to be our first show in Chicago in a long time, and now this shit came up, and for that we're sorry. We also may be looking for a new second guitarist soon, if interested, send a message, take luck, Avernus"

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
From AVERNUS:

"Hey guys, to anyone who was thinking of coming to check us out this sunday at the exit, we apologize for having to cancel our appearance due to the inept behavior of one of our[ now-ex] guitarists. This was to be our first show in Chicago in a long time, and now this shit came up, and for that we're sorry. We also may be looking for a new second guitarist soon, if interested, send a message, take luck, Avernus"

Fuck there goes my sunday night!

Novembers Paul said:
I just told her I'd get her a copy of your CD when it comes out in 2013. :tickled:

Oooooh. Low blow. :erk:

Betcha you wouldn't publicly humiliate a member of Trouble if they showed up here. :p

GORGASM @ EXIT THIS SUNDAY!!! (Please don't tell me they've cancelled, then Sunday is definitely shot.)