New Social Thread

This friend of one of my coworkers turned out to be a weed dealer I met randomly one night last summer. It was crazy deja vu. He said I was his weirdest sale.

But don't you want to feel like your dick is bigger?

Burn-02.jpg

what the fuck are you doing. do you think you're cronopio or something?

Cancer isn't a foreign organism. It's not a cold or flu bug you can attack or defend against with immune system boosters. It's your own cells "going rogue", due to damage of some kind.

Cancer (especially of the liver, a filter) suggests either not enough correct nutrition to keep the cells healthy, or too much "poison", or both.

Poison in which context? I think a lot of people who mention this in regards to cancer tend to focus only on the food/smoking/drinking aspects of poisons and completely underplay environmental aspects that can be majorly important as well.

Poison in which context? I think a lot of people who mention this in regards to cancer tend to focus only on the food/smoking/drinking aspects of poisons and completely underplay environmental aspects that can be majorly important as well.

Referring to radiation? Constrictive clothing? etc.

Referring to radiation? Constrictive clothing? etc.

Yeah, in addition to harmful chemicals that often unknowingly (to most normal peoples) are placed in our water supplies and such due to irresponsible companies, for those in crowded cities like L.A. there are the smog risks, idiots over exposing themselves to the sun, etc.

Yeah, in addition to harmful chemicals that often unknowingly (to most normal peoples) are placed in our water supplies and such due to irresponsible companies, for those in crowded cities like L.A. there are the smog risks, idiots over exposing themselves to the sun, etc.

Yes other toxins are a concern too. Blaming the companies alone is kind of ridiculous. Highly pollutive companies like Monsanto and Dupont work hand in hand with government regulatory bodies.

Yes other toxins are a concern too. Blaming the companies alone is kind of ridiculous. Highly pollutive companies like Monsanto and Dupont work hand in hand with government regulatory bodies.

Agreed with everything said here so far... In addition to lack of knowledge about cancer causes, the actual treatments are a joke.

If anyone is interested in a great documentary... check out Burzynski - Cancer is serious business. I work in the medical field and can attest to this documentary being 100% accurate.

http://burzynskimovie.com/

Agreed with everything said here so far... In addition to lack of knowledge about cancer causes, the actual treatments are a joke.

If anyone is interested in a great documentary... check out Burzynski - Cancer is serious business. I work in the medical field and can attest to this documentary being 100% accurate.

http://burzynskimovie.com/

Thanks for the link, I watched the whole film last night. As far as documentaries go, this seemed really well argued. I want to learn more about this fucked-up case now.

My exam is tomorrow and I plan on spending all day in the library cramming on topics where I'm still weak. This is after I get some work done in my car though.

He said 'wat' because he had cancer and underwent chemotherapy (i.e. has firsthand experience).

Essentially, chemo and radiation don't work. They are billion dollar industries supported by false science paid for by drug companies and politicians.

He said 'wat' because he had cancer and underwent chemotherapy (i.e. has firsthand experience).

Yes. I have firsthand experience.
By saying the treatments are a joke is completely stupid. Millions of people have survived just by undergoing radiation therapy or/and chemotherapy.