New Social Thread

DO NOT TELL DEREK WHAT TO DO. HE HAS STUDIED HIS PICKUP LINES IN 1000 MIRRORS AND WILL FUCK A CHICK OF HIS OWN CHOOSING WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT BECAUSE HE HAS STUDIED WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO GET HIMSELF LAID.

Derek is way too anxious and neurotic about chicks. Seriously dude, calm down. I don't understand why some guys feel the need to calculate and obsessively mull over everything they do around women.

I'm the exact opposite. I'm just really quiet and don't really think about anything when I'm around them. I actually act pretty oblivious to their signals (if they give off any) and would just rather drink or talk with friends.

Derek is way too anxious and neurotic about chicks. Seriously dude, calm down. I don't understand why some guys feel the need to calculate and obsessively mull over everything they do around women.

I was the same way before I started dating. I can understand how the uncertainty can intimidate and hinder one from taking action with regard to girls.

I can't offer any advice on how to proceed, since for me things just fell into place socially beyond my control and good things started happening.

Back in the day I was super shy around dudes and while I had big ol' crushes on them I would never dream of telling them. That's because I knew I was really ugly though.

I'm pretty sure if your elementary school had a reunion you'd win "Most improved" by a huge margin. Based on your FB profile, anyhow.

It's possible. But a lot of other people from school who were big hambeasts got skinny too. I'm still not ultra svelte, just not a hambeast no mo.

I think I might have a fever but it's about 85 F in the staffroom and it's too hot to really tell. I am on the cusp of passing out and my voice is going.

Worst birthday ever. Not seeing Maiden tonight so I can study for my final exam tomorrow. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

CyanideChrist-
AchrisK
Caecius
cookiecutter
Dakryn
Dazed and Brutal
divine_torture
Doomcifer
Einherjar86
Hubster
J.
MasterOLightning
Mathiäs
MetalAges
muzmaze
NinjaGeek

Prismatic Sphere
rms
S<issors
seedofvengeance
SouthernTrendkill
The Ozzman
Thoth-Amon
unknown
V.V.V.V.V.
vihris-gari
WeAreInFlames
Zephyrus
~Derek~

Holy fuck look at my buddy list. Hope you all enjoy this.