New Social Thread

I kind of imagine Pessimism as a loud and angry guy.

:lol:

I'm typically laid back, especially during arguments. When I get angry (I mean to where I could give a shit less about my or others physical safety) I tend to black out/destroy things.

Not cool at all.

Thankfully that has only happened two times. Almost three, but it got under control.

Typically though I am just blunt and relaxed.

It infuriates me that I have to split the check when me and my girlfriend go out to eat. I fucking hate being poor.

You know, doing the "right" thing and trying to pay for everything you and your girl do is noble, but stupid. If your girlfriends have any sense of reality they'll understand that maybe, just maybe, they'll have to use their own money on some shit sometime.

Not to rub it in or anything, but I'm so thankful my girlfriend is not like that. Although she does like to play games with me about using all of my money to buy shit but then I tell her to fuck off.

Thai chicks are very cheap to run and will do absolutely anything for as little as a thankyou,so i've been told.One of my mates had to go there on a sex tour with his dad and uncle,which I can't imagine but if they're anything as friendly and helpful as those at my local Thai restaurant and i'm 50 and single,then I may consider it.

Thai chicks are very cheap to run and will do absolutely anything for as little as a thankyou,so i've been told.One of my mates had to go there on a sex tour with his dad and uncle,which I can't imagine but if they're anything as friendly and helpful as those at my local Thai restaurant and i'm 50 and single,then I may consider it.

Wow.

Yeah man it's very fucked up,especially for a dude like me who has two very awesome pares.The weird thing is my mates mum and auntie were/are both very attractive and lovely people but both his old man and uncle are fucking loose cannons.Weird as fuck!