Next Testament CD

Yeah, I read that before. June seems far away, but I tell you if completed means released, I'd take it, 'cause I'm having a strange feeling we won't be getting it before September (even if last year it would have seemed unreal).

That's what we've been saying for like two Septembers lol! Then Eric starts with his not a good time to release an album stuff. And what the hell. It's basically just lyrics right? and Zetro said he did four songs lol and one song was left off the last album. It's done when it's ready is what you say when you're trying and stuck, not when you just keep touring :)

Hey, you guys know who's replacing Alex for the first couple of shows of the tour? He wrote he'll be on some cruise with AST (earlier commitments, as the tour came up pretty late).

It better not be Drover again
Damn! I thought exactly the same. Shit, they could have taken anyone. Seriously, there are so many great players in the Bay Area which probably wouldn't want much (of course, they'd have to fly them in). They could have taken Glen or Steve S., but Drover really doesn't seem to fit in. Well, it's just two or three shows, but some people probably are a little pissed over not getting the show they expected.

Reactions: redfly
set:

Over the Wall
Rise Up
Dog Faced Gods
Legions of the Dead
Into the Pit
The New Order
First Strike Is Deadly
D.N.R
3 Days In Darkness
Disciples of the Watch
More Than Meets the Eye
The Formation of Damnation

Reactions: redfly
Sorry for another post, but I'm wondering if Eric took over more of the leads on this occassion. You guys saw some footage yet?

I know who you meant oneman! I was hoping the same thing. Absolutely anyone else! Anyone! There's a reason the guy was sitting around for so long.Do you know how pissed I'd be to go to a Testament show and it was Drover up there? Pretty pissed. No charisma no feel. Doesn't and can't play the material right. I would be happier with a 4 piece or Eric on lead and Glen on rhythm.

set:

Over the Wall
Rise Up
Dog Faced Gods
Legions of the Dead
Into the Pit
The New Order
First Strike Is Deadly
D.N.R
3 Days In Darkness
Disciples of the Watch
More Than Meets the Eye
The Formation of Damnation
Nice set list! I wouldn't mind a full blown set being like this!

Last edited: