Next Testament CD

Does the rerelease have anything the original release didn't have? I remember they played a Sepultura cover that night. Would be cool to have the whole show released - especially on a DVD.

HaHa

I hope they don't do something like put out the album and then in a year or so re issue it with some of the songs left off the original.
I getting sick of that kind of shit.

From blabbermouth:

British producer Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, ARCH ENEMY, NEVERMORE, EXODUS) has revealed to Radio Metal that he will enter the studio this summer with San Francisco Bay Area metal veterans TESTAMENT to begin work on the follow-up to 2008's "The Formation Of Damnation". A late 2011/early 2012 release is expected.

Looks like we'll need to wait at least 6 more months for the new release. I wonder what concept or direction they'll go with this time. Maybe we'll get an update on this subject sooner than later. As for the album title, I'd go with something like "DEHUMANIZING". Sounds like a really cool catchy sounding modern thrash album. Not sure if this title was ever used before but IMO it sounds killer and it truly reflects what this world has become to be with the constant corrupt ideas and plans from the incompetent leaders of the world.

What do you think they should call the new album? Share your thoughts. Who knows maybe they'll listen to their fan base!

I'm gonna go with early 2012, knowing the guys. Either way, psyched!

Pascal: Uh, Dehumanizer, by Black Sabbath, is already used. Haha.

Cereal of course how can I forget. I knew I had heard that title from somewhere!

Very silly of me. LOL

HaHa

I hope they don't do something like put out the album and then in a year or so re issue it with some of the songs left off the original.
I getting sick of that kind of shit.

I skip all this by getting them the first time...on the Japanese pressing, although Live at the Fillmore and The Gathering are the only ones I know of that had bonus tracks.

Cereal of course how can I forget. I knew I had heard that title from somewhere!

Very silly of me. LOL

:rofl:
But to answer your question, I hope they go for something unique/not overused/not used at all. Formation, as catchy and cool a theme as it was, was on the more cliche side in metal. Very "by the numbers". As with the music style on it actually.

^I still love it to death, was my favorite Testament album for quite a while, I just think they were kinda playing it safe with the album, yknow?