Next Testament CD

Yeah I don't know that I'm going to like a ballad but I'll give it a chance. Might seem a bit out of place on a good thrash record though.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
I think they fit right in. Now by ballad I don't mean love song. I mean a clean song. Fade To Black good. The Ballad, The Legacy, Return To Serenity, Trail Of Tears. are all song I like. Flotsam has some, Metal Church has some. I like them...but NOT songs about chicks and love.
But if they do have one on the next album the other songs better be ragers!

Reactions: Neptune and Slammed
Yeah those kinds of ballads can fit in nicely. I suppose I didn't expect a love ballad from them but at the same time I think my mind went down that path.

Reactions: Neptune and redfly
Anyone who knows when we can see a new release of Testament? I think they are going to record in january if i'm not wrong

They were/are heading into the studio when the Slayer tour finished. I don't remember if one of us has posted an official date for it's release yet or not.

They were/are heading into the studio when the Slayer tour finished. I don't remember if one of us has posted an official date for it's release yet or not.
Thanks for the respond, it would be nice that they could release a new album by summer because they're already booked for a lot of festivals.

Reactions: redfly
Anyone who knows when we can see a new release of Testament? I think they are going to record in january if i'm not wrong
There's been nothing official yet. After Nov 30th there no tour dates posted until June 2019. Hopefully they are pretty deep in writing mode. I don't think Summer is out of the question for a new album. Sneap touring with Judas Priest might be a factor though.
Of course as soon as I hear, I'll post it!

Reactions: Slammed
I don't know how long JP are on the road for. It's been a while and they still haven't invited KK back so maybe Sneap will be busy pretending to be KK for a while yet.

Reactions: redfly
Hahaha, pretending and failing! :rolleyes:;). Yeah I'm worried it's gonna push Testament's album back and possibly even worse they get someone else. Which could be good, but with Andy you know it will be. It already made Overkill get someone else. But I have some hope it will still sound good. I think the music for Testament has a more cohesive sound from album to album so you really have to nail it. Overkill only did one with Sneap.

Reactions: Slammed