Next Testament CD

That wiki only has a brief history of the guy but it really makes one think what the hell Dave was doing getting him to do the album. I'm not sure if that was about the time Dave moved down to the funny farm but even Bob Rock has a better pedigree than that guy.

Reactions: redfly
There's been nothing official yet. After Nov 30th there no tour dates posted until June 2019. Hopefully they are pretty deep in writing mode. I don't think Summer is out of the question for a new album. Sneap touring with Judas Priest might be a factor though.
Of course as soon as I hear, I'll post it!
Hopefully there are no more gaps from 4 years between the albums :p (sorry my english is not that good, i'm from Belgium)

That wiki only has a brief history of the guy but it really makes one think what the hell Dave was doing getting him to do the album. I'm not sure if that was about the time Dave moved down to the funny farm but even Bob Rock has a better pedigree than that guy.
What did he do before? Country stuff or pop? lol

Reactions: Slammed
Looks like he's only ever done country both playing and producing. Other than one track for Whitesnake

Was that about the time he moved down to the ranch and became a donkey farmer? Maybe the country lifestyle got to him too much

Yes! those gaps are terrible! lol. It feels like forever!
I've many good things about Belgium. My sister lived there for a while.
Oh nice! And what about Exodus, i think we will have to wait until 2020 before we can see a new release, gary is still on tour with slayer till next summer.

Yeah Exodus wont have anything until at least the time Gary finishes with Slayer. There has been some video snippets of Gary recording and Zetro has mentioned a few times that they are working on stuff but until Gary gets off the road I doubt it will be a full time project for anyone.

Yeah Exodus wont have anything until at least the time Gary finishes with Slayer. There has been some video snippets of Gary recording and Zetro has mentioned a few times that they are working on stuff but until Gary gets off the road I doubt it will be a full time project for anyone.
I hope it will be the worth waiting for it, anyway 2019 will be a good year for thrash with new stuff from Death Angel, overkill, megadeth en hopefully Testament

Reactions: redfly and Slammed
Exodus is Exodus just like Overkill is Overkill. They might not try heaps of new things every time but they are consistent and that consistency usually pays off with a decent record.

I'm less concerned about what new albums from Exodus, Overkill and Testament will sound like than I am about what a new Megadeth or Anthrax album will sound like. Death Angel I'm not fully committed to in that I don't own everything they have released but I will give anything new a listen because their last few have been good.

Exodus is Exodus just like Overkill is Overkill. They might not try heaps of new things every time but they are consistent and that consistency usually pays off with a decent record.

I'm less concerned about what new albums from Exodus, Overkill and Testament will sound like than I am about what a new Megadeth or Anthrax album will sound like. Death Angel I'm not fully committed to in that I don't own everything they have released but I will give anything new a listen because their last few have been good.
I hope mustaine gives the new drummer Dirk verbeuren his freedom for what he would like to play , i love his style

There was a short video of Dirk playing what Mustaine claimed was a track off the new album a few days ago which didn't sound bad. I just hope Mustaine and Jnr haven't spent too long selling wine, coffee and dreaming about boats to make something decent. They've taken their sweet arse time, they claimed time was what was needed to make the album great, it better be because they are running out of time in my eyes. Dystopia was a good album but if they make another dud it's going to be hard for them to come back, not so much because they are getting old, but because they are loosing touch. Of course that is only my opinion, many will stand by them even if it's a dud.

I hope it will be the worth waiting for it, anyway 2019 will be a good year for thrash with new stuff from Death Angel, overkill, megadeth en hopefully Testament
Yeah I think they said sometime in 2020 unfortunately. I think Gary said it would be a bit more progressive. It should be a good album.
Add in Metal church and Flotsam and Jetsam and it's gonna be a really good year!

Reactions: Slammed